eighty four

harrystyles:

liked by louist91, niallhoran and 8

liked by louist91, niallhoran and 8.7mil others

harrystyles: since you're all worrying: me and lou are absolutely fine. we're on good terms. i love him so much i literally cannot put it into words. the things i would do just for him and his happiness is endless. he's an absolute treasure to me, and i value him over everything. the amount to which i adore him is extraordinary. anyways, we decided to was best to take a short break from a relationship, due to our jobs and *cough* candle *cough*. i decided not to go to lou's LA show for fear of what kendall would do. i just wanted my baby safe. it may have seemed like we broke up, but the rest of the boys were just pissed at me for making it seem that way. we're all on good terms.
literally nothing could make me stop loving louis. he's my fucking sun.
sorry if we worried you, we both just wanted a bit of time to ourselves so we can focus on work and just chill.
we love each other dearly.
(i made up to him very well for not going to his show 😏😏😏😏)

*comments have been disabled*

decided to do a huge updating spree. these were mostly just drafts i hadn't published yet.
hope you enjoyed.
decided to mix it up a bit.