"I can read your mind." He said

I understood but realized he knew what I was thinking.

"I....I didn't really have a bed...only a couch really?" I said a bit nervous

He stood up and then insisted with his hand to go near it.

"Well I'm not that cruel." He said

I hesitated and stared at the bed. I shakily went to the bed and went on the other side. It was so big and had so much room. I was mesmerized by it, but scared at the same time.

My heart raced a little as I stretched out my arm to it. My hand gently opening up and the tips of my fingers feeling the soft fabric. I gasped lightly and put my other hand on it.

'Its....its real...'

I put my knee on the bed and crawled on. It was so soft and squishy. I smiled brightly and bounced a bit and it only made me smile more. I giggled and just had fun with it...

But it wasn't right. I stopped bouncing and smiling an frowned.

'I don't deserve this....I don't deserve any of this...'

I got off the bed and just stood besides it. I held my right arm with my left hand and frowned as I knew if I was too happy then something bad would've happened....

Offender POV

I kinda smiled a tiny bit to see how happy she was just because of a bed. Its just a bed? But then she stopped and frowned.

'I don't deserve this....I don't deserve any of this...' she thought

She got off the bed almost quick and stood next to it. She held her right arm with her left and I was confused.

'The fuck?'

She's weird and clearly depressed but I don't understand her. Every other girl I've brought was so clear to see through but her...she's is so hard to even see something through her.

I can't tell if she's lying, if she's planning to escape, if she's serious about her statements of death- she doesn't make sense to me. I tch at her and sat on my bed with my back towards her.

"You're gonna be here forever so I don't know why you got off." I said," its just a bed."

I turned my head to the side and looked at her. I can't even tell what the hell shes feeling. But she took off her backpack and put it to lean on the wall. She hesitantly got on the bed again and looked uncomfortable.

'This is the softest bed in the world, it shouldn't be uncomfortable.'

I got up and went to the bathroom but stopped a few feet away from the bed.

"Tomorrow I'll give you some rules and tell you how things are gonna work." I said," but heres one thing I'll tell you."

She didn't say a word. The others had asked me what is was but she was just silent.

"If you try to escape or try to kill me, I'll put you down like a horse." I said coldly," so don't try anything if you value your life."

I went to the bathroom and closed the door on my way in.

'I don't value my life but I wouldn't try leaving? Im not an idiot, I know I'll die if I made any of those choices.' She thought

I hummed a bit as at least she was smart in a depressing way. I then shrugged as it was only a matter of time till she would try to leave...

The next day