The Battle of Double Dating Part 1

Guys I'm back...  Idk how often i'll be updating but I have a new plan -.- haha soooo here is the next chapter.  And to clear up a few things at some point Asher was called Hunter and/or Alec but I wanted to change it and I am keeping it Asher people so let me kno if it says something different somewhere and I am soooo sorry for not updating sooner :(

*******************************************************************************

***Asher***

It's been like this for weeks now.  Her and Danny all over each other and I get my alone time with Chloe after school.  Not always sex but just hanging out like we use to.  I didn't mind.  I missed those days when we were innocent and virgins.  She's still my bestfriend and I love her a lot.  I wish we didn't start this war but we did.  And I plan on winning.

"Hey Mel."

"Asher!"  Her voice rang from the other end.  So Melinda and I have been dating since this whole war thing began.  "How are you baby?"  She purred.

"I'm good babe.  What are you doing tomorrow?"  I asked her.

"Whatever you are doing."  She replied.  Well I never said she was perfect or amazing but she gets the job done.

"Good cause we are double dating tomorrow with Danny and Chloe."

"Oh..."  Her voice trailed off and I got a feeling she wasn't thrilled.  Not that it really mattered to me.  "Ok.  See you later baby.  I love you."

"Yeah bye."  and the line clicked dead.  I dialed a number I've know well for many year and waited for her sexy angelic voice to answer.

"Hey Ashy!"  She said cherrily.

"Hey love.  I was just calling to let you know we are double dating tomorrow."  The other end became silent.  Dead silent.  "Chlo?"  No response.  All of a sudden the door slams open and she throws her phone on the bed stomping over to me.

"ASHER CARTER JACOBSON I WILL KILL YOU!!!!  WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?  WHO THE HELL DOES THAT SHIT ASH!?!?!"  She screamed in my face.  

I laughed in her face.   Which ending in me receiving a hard slap in the face.  "Owwww!!!  Chloe!!!!!!!  What the fuck is wrong with you woman!"

She smiled calmly and grabbed her phone.  "Nothing.  I'll see you tomorrow Ashy!"  She said cheerily.  

Uh-oh...  this can't be good.

***Chloe***

I laughed to myself as I walked back to my house.  Asher has no idea what he just got himself into!  I went and laid on my bed looking at my closet.  I have nothing to wear!  Oh...  I'll just call Juan Pablo!  Duh that's his job...  I'm letting the blonde hair get to me...

"Hello darling!  How may I be of service!?"  He said happily down the line.

"Hey Juan Pablo!  Code Red!  I need help!"  I said desperately.

"I'll be right there."  He said before the line went dead.  I stared at my phone for a few minutes and jumped when Juan Pablo burst through my door.

"That was fast!"

"And I'm sure I got a speeding ticket.  But that's beside the point!  What's the code red!?"  He asked sitting infront of me.

"Double date.  No clothes."  I mumbled realizing how stupid this was.

"Holy mother of Fuck we need to go shopping NOW!  And do you know what to do?  How to act around them?  Be all over Danny girl and you need to play it to the extreme!  Talk about the sex between you and Danny!  And do anything you know makes Asher tick or get turned on!"  He said, amazingly in one breath.

"Got it...  Let's get shopping!"  We rushed to the mall and walked in.  

"Dress first.  We need to find the sluttiest dress possible.  It needs to be short, tight, show cleavage, and that piercing.  Now let sluttify you even more!!"

***5 hours later***

We got the tallest heels possible, a new belly button ring, the sluttiest piece of fabric I've ever seen, an extreme push up bra and I got my hair re dyed!  It was a long exhausting day but I'm ready now.  Time to start this Battle of Double Dates.

***The Double Date***

DING DONG!!!!!

I made my way down the stairs with my shoes in my hand and opened the door greeting Danny while putting on my shoes.  

"Damn."  He said trailing off.  "You look so edible.  We are gonna have some fun tonight."  I kissed him quickly and headed out the door.

"This is for you baby."  I said seductively.

"Chlo if you don't stop now I'm fucking you on the lawn."  He said opening my door.  Wow who knew the ultimate player could be a gentleman I told myself as I smiled mentally.

"I wouldn't mind."  I said getting in the car and shutting my door but I still heard his groan.  Whether it was frustration or because he was horny, I'm not sure!

"Let's go.  We'll be late."  I smiled and rubbed his thigh while he drove.  The resturant was just down the street so we were there before I could unzip his pants.

"You really gotta stop doing this to me Chloe."  He said with a slight moan.  "Now I'm hard."

"I could fix that for u."  I purred unzipping his pants again.

"I'd l-"  There was a knock on the window and I scowled at the boy on the other side.  "We'll slip away to the bathroom during dinner."  He whispered sedctively in my ear.  I smiled at him and we got out of the car.  He threw his arm over my shoulder holding me closer.  

"Hey Ashy."  I said softly as we approached him and his whore.  Not that I'm in any place to call someone a whore but you get where I'm going yeah?  

"Hey."  He said with a smile.  We walked inside and asked for a table for 4.  Once we were seated and ordered everything we began small talk.

"How long have you and Karen been dating?"  I asked Asher.

"My name is Melinda."  The girl said annoyed.

"Right.  But I wasn't talking to you Melanie."

"Melinda!"  She growled at me.  I waved her off and waited for Asher to answer.

"We aren't really dating.  Just hooking up."  I saw the girl pout for a second before she composed herself.

"Of course we're dating.  How could you say we aren't.  You told me I was the best you've ever had."  She purred clearly trying to give him a hand job under the table.

He shrugged.  "I won't lie.  The sex is good babe."  He said kissing her neck making her bite her lip.

I laughed and they both stared at me like I was crazy.  "The sex with Danny is so much better.  I can promise you that.  His cock is just so big and makes me feel so good."  I said huskily.  That was a lie. Asher's is bigger and he makes me feel loved.

"Mmm.  Your pussy is so tight around my dick baby.  By far the best I've ever had."  He said kissing me.  I let myself get carried away with the kiss until the waiter coughed and put our food infront of us. Danny and I decided to share a meal just to top off the whole couple thing.  I looked over at Asher to see his jaw clenched shut tightly.

Oh and this was just the start of our date.  This is gonna be so much fun.

**********************************************************************************

I know I know I took forever to upload!!  I'm so sorry!  but I hope u lik it and im gonna try to upload sooner this time!