At home

As I was heading home my sister lended me her headphones. I put them on and play my music. Are mom got angry at the kids for breaking my headsets. I'm in my bedroom right now. My sister is playing gachablox. I'm doing homework. "Hey sis?"  I asked my sister. "Yes Mia?" She replied back. " Did you get your homework done?" I asked. "N-No..." She replied. "Please get it done" I said in my calm alpha voice. "Y-Yes a-alpha" She said.

🍲At dinner 🍲

As we were eating my dad  was talking to my lil brother.
" Mia did you use your alpha voice on your sister today?" My mom asked me. "Y-Yes m-mother..." I replied stuttering and scared. "WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT SHOWING YOUR ALPHA SIDE!!" She yelled at me. "I'm sorry mother..." I said while shaking and then stood up and left. 'why can't I show my real self?' I just got a shower and cried myself to sleep.

~ The Next Day ~

As I wake up my sis was laying her head on my bed. "Sis wake up" I wispered. As she woke I started to stand up. As I went to the bathroom and got dressed. As we were leaving I put my headphones on and played 'Flying Solo'. My sister handed me a piece of toast. I just munched on it while I was walking to the bus stop.

·————–—–—–·
Hey guys I hope you like this chapter and shout-out to Secretlyaoutsider  for telling me to update this story.