Chapter One

【Grimoire Tower】

【Grimoire Tower】

✿ нєιяєѕѕ ✿

⭒❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃⭒

"Happy Birthday Liana-sama!!" Everyone shouted as they smiled at the ash blonde haired girl with black color on a couple strands of her hair. She grinned and nod her head, a quiet way to say thank you for the family.

"This is the day you can get your grimoire! Oh my daughter have grown so fast!" Cecilia, Liana's Mother hugged the girl and she hugged back. Cecilia is really proud of her daughter. Getting all strong and brave for the family, and her father.

"Of course mother. I am waiting for this day and get stronger. I won't waste any Mana that our goddess had gave to me." Liana answered with her soft yet cold voice.

Liliana Watanabe. The first Watanabe who proved the whole kingdom how strong and powerful the Watanabe residence are. That changed when the three eyed demon appeared. The demon killed her. Liliana has somehow got some connection from the first Wizard king, Lumiere Silvamillion Clover. Who killed the three eyed demon after killing the Goddess, Liliana. The Watanabe residence named the now fifteen yearold girl 'Liana', almost the same name as the goddess. For have they noticed the power of the teenager held.

The Watanabe Mansion is placed in the Village of Hage. Where the skull of the three eyed demon is placed. Where the Goddess died and burried in the ground as a hero for saving Lumiere with her life.

They left the clover kingdom for peace. They don't wanna hear all the bad talkings about their family anymore. They can't take it.

Hage maybe is not that rich in money but they are rich in tatoes. The power of the villagers can even beat the power of the Watanabe household. Nonetheless, The Watanabe Family stayed in their Mansion and only get out if necessary. They sometimes give some money to the Villagers who thanked them and gave them vegetables every harvest.

"Are you sure you'll follow the footsteps of the goddess, imouto?" A taller boy with a blonde hair said. Patting Liana's shoulders worriedly.

"I am very sure Sai-Nii-sama. I won't let you down."

⭒❃.✮:▹  ◃:✮.❃⭒

At the Grimoire Tower

Liana's Point Of View

Many teenagers and also adults walked inside the Grimoire Tower. Many people looked at me in Awe as they keep walking inside with me. Two villagers have catched my Attention. One with a powerful mana and One with .......... What? No Mana? That's new....