𝙓𝙄𝙄𝙄. 𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙨

Start from the beginning

Ginny ran into me, her hand shook as she looked up to me as those sisterly instincts kicked in.

"What's wrong Gin?"

"I need to find Sage, do you know where she's at?"

I gave a nod, telling her last I saw her she was visiting Sprout in the greenhouse.

"Thank you (Y/N), I'll tell Sage that Noah and you are fine," she took off, her red hair flying behind her as she took off for the Greenhouse.

"I found them!"

I looked up but my vision was clouded as two arms grabbed me and pulled me into their chest. I smelt a light scent of apples and cinnamon, taking in the familiar scent of Ron before I let my arm fall from Hermione's arm and wrap quickly around Ron.

"Harry had me panicked, couldn't stop talking about death and all," Ron muttered into my hair and I smiled to myself, that sounded like Harry.

"We need to get to the Great Hall," Hannah spoke in a voice so serious I was concerned she was feeling funny.

Ron un-wrapped his arm from me, giving a smile before she slipped into the spot beside Hermione and me. Harry slipped in beside me, throwing his arm around my shoulder and bringing me into his side, while Hannah threw an arm around Harry's middle.

We all stayed close in the chaos of people, at one point Neville slipped between Ron and me but I need nothing but hold a ball of his sweater in my hand. We all finally made it to the Great Hall, students packed with one another as what looked to be muggle sleeping bags laid across the floor.

"I bet Potter had something to do with this," I heard Malfoy mutter but I was shooked to see Hannah said nothing but continued to walk with her head held low.

I looked ahead, Noah, Lee, and the twins all stood at the end of the hall, to my right Sage and Ginny sat on two sleeping bags together with their head sitting on the others. Lastly, I saw Oden who stood between Malfoy and Pansy, I looked for the sight of Cedric or Sage friend Luna but I couldn't find them causing me to slightly panic.

"Mini," I heard the voice speak from beside me and I felt myself nod, turning in Harry's arm and letting myself move from it to the older Hufflepuff.

"Did you do this to get us in the same room?"

I watch him smile down at me, bringing me into a tight hug which helped calm my nerves.

"I heard it was at Gryffindor tower and I knew I had to find Noah and you," he spoke into my ear, his breath hot against the cold of the Great Hall.

"We're both fine, Hermione and I were in the library when it happened."

He finally let go of me, giving me a classic Diggory smile.

"Did Sage tell you about kidnapping you?"

"She did," I gave a fake eye roll, turning as Cedric slowly started walking to Noah and the rest of the little friend group.

"I'm serious Greyheart, you have to talk to me three more times in public if you want to avoid that," he spoke over his shoulder, my feet stopping to stand beside Hannah who finally had a goofy smile as Cedric waved at her.

"It's the beautiful boy," Hannah spoke in my ear, my attention on her before Dumbledore spoke. I know I should have been paying attention but my brain was short-circuiting for a minute. I didn't know how long I stood there until Hermione finally shook me from the state of shock.

"Hey, we need to grab a sleeping bag."

I nodded, following the two to the girl's side before a hand grabbed my own. I looked over my shoulder to see Ron, Harry, and Neville standing waiting. I jumped into Harry open arms, giving a tight hug before I moved to Ron who hugged me back tighter than I thought possible.

Then I turned to a shy Neville who was about to turn back to the sleeping bags before I wrapped two arms around his middle.

"Goodnight Longbottom," I smiled up at him before running back to Hermione and Hannah.

"Night Greyheart, thanks for earlier."

I waved it off, all three of us getting a sleeping bag beside each other while Dumbledore made sure the door to the Great Hall was locked.

"Think he was after Harry?"

Hermione mutters softly as we all found slipped into the middle of the sleeping bag.

"Probably," Hannah said nothing as she flipped away from us and seemed to drift quickly yo sleep, giving Hermione and I a quick goodnight.

Hermione gave on back, flipping to lay on her stomach to drift to sleep. I sat in my sleeping bag, slowly slipping down as my hand grabbed the paper that Hannah slipped into my bag.

I saw the seal, one I've learned to be one of the Malfoy family and I remembered the paper Hannah stole from Malfoy. I noticed the broken seal, slowly opening the letter to let my eyes scan over the words.

I felt my jaw fall open, looking at the words on the page before I looked to the back of Hannah's head.

Hannah Saint was a direct descendant of Merlin himself and Draco Malfoy was supposed to protect her.

and the plot thickens for our lovely hannah