Part 16

Jimmy get over here! We need to tal-No Jimmy Get back here! Jimmy! Jim-JI-JIM-JI-JIMMY GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE RIGHT NOW SO I CAN SHOVE MY FOOT UP IT!!!

Y/n Pov

We are in class and Jaune is still trying to hit on Weiss

Jaune: So, Weiss, y'know, uh, I-I was thinking after this, maybe we could go grab a bite to eat? (Turns to the teacher for a second, then turns back around.) And, uh um, I-I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie, if you wanna make the trip to Vale. I hear it's awesome. (Pauses as his words have no effect.) Aaaand maybe after that, we could study together? I mean, you're smart and I'm, uh... Y'know.

Y/n:Jaune...

Jaune:Yeah?

Y/n:Shut the hell up. Leave her alone. Give up she doesn't like you.

Port: And then I— Oh. Timed that one wrong, I guess. Well, the stunning conclusion to this story will have to wait. Until next time!

Y/n: Freeeeeeeeeedooooooooooom!!!

I rushed out the room and followed my team to our room

Y/n:Right. So we got new outfits. What's next?

Ruby:You need to shave.

Yang:And get a haircut.

Weiss:And clean yourself up.

Blake:And you look slightly terrifying.

Y/n:Fine. Anybody got makeup?

Weiss:Here.

She handed me her pack of makeup

Weiss:Why do you-

I rushed into the bathroom before she finished

While putting the makeup on I was listening in on their conversation

Blake: I thought that class would never end.

Ruby: Alright, guys, today's the day! The investigation begins!

Weiss: I'm glad to see we're taking this so seriously.

Yang: Hey, we've got a plan! That's... moderately serious.

Ruby: Right! Everyone remember their roles?

Weiss: You and I will head to the CCT and check the Schnee records for any other Dust robberies or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem.

Blake: The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. If I can get in, I can hopefully find out what they're planning.

Yang: I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in Vale. Getting information out of him shouldn't be too hard...

Ruby: Great! We'll meet up tonight near Yang to go over what we found. Let's do this!

Sun: Yeah!

Oh great he's here

Blake: (surprised and alarmed) Sun!

Yang: How did you get up there?

Sun: Ah, it's easy; I do it all the time.

Que pasa?

Weiss: You do what?!

Sun: I climb trees all the time!

Oh

Sun: So, are we finally getting back at that Torchwick guy?

Y/n:Yes we are.