You stared at them for a while as the two girls carried a tray toward you.

"We want you to know that we're here for you. What happened to you was traumatic and it shouldn't be tolerated, it's unforgivable" Hermione said as she walked nearer to you.

"But the other people say that I was making it up... That I, that I.... enjoyed it" you spoke as your voice cracked by at the end of your sentence, trying to hold back your tears.

"Hey, that's not true..." Ginny said as she badly wanted to hit those boys that did you dirty.

"Professor Dumbledore is already taking care of this. He intends to banish them from Hogwarts or whatever he thinks of." Hermione shared.

"I don't know what to feel, or do I even have the right to feel anything..." you said, "It's so difficult right now, I can't even talk to Harry," you continued as your tears were visibly pouring down from your eyes.

"Would you like a hug?" Hermione asked, you nodded as you desperately needed one.

The two of them hugged you and they didn't mind if you took your time crying and hugging them. All they wanted was for you to recover and regain yourself.

----

After some time, you finally decided to eat while the two girls stayed with you regardless.

Somehow the weight in your heart was slowly getting lighter the more you spent time with Hermione and Ginny. Occasionally, Cho would stop by to see how you were doing. You haven't returned to your classes however, it was starting to be a concern for the professors.

You decided to leave the walls of the Gryffindor dorms for once and wanted to stroll around the castle. You knew you had to eventually get back to your daily routine. While walking you could hear professor McGonagall talking with some students.

"I understand that she went through a lot but she has been skipping classes, she might not even move up to 5th year," she said.

"I'd bring her notes and I'll be willing to tutor her" Cho volunteered.

"Ms. Chang, that sounds lovely but you also have your things to do-- How are you going to balance that?"

"Ms. Granger as well as the other students. Even Mr. Potter has his problems to deal with, especially since he is a Triwizard champion." She continued.

"We don't mind professor, we are more than willing to--" Harry spoke but you cut him off.

"There's no need to do that... I'll be coming back to class" you truthfully said.

"But--" Cho said out of concern.

"It's alright Cho, I miss my roommates too," you said with a smile.

"Very well, I guess I'll see you in my class soon," the professor said with a smile as she walked away from the rest of you.

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" Cho asked for confirmation. You nodded and hugged her. From a distance, Harry stood there quietly and somehow managed to lock eyes with him for a second.

"Can I talk to Harry... privately?" You shyly asked as the girls had no issue with it at all. They've bid their goodbyes and left you alone with Harry.

"Do you wanna walk around school?" You asked him and he nodded.

You wanted to keep close to him but he was keeping a safe distance. He didn't want to trigger you in any way. Since you were tricked into believing that he was the one who did you wrong.

You were about to hold his hand but he pulled it away even before you could touch it.

"I'm sorry I couldn't talk to you," you said as you felt sad. The two of you stopped by an empty hall.

[Rewritten] The unbreakable vow - Harry Potter x Reader x Draco Malfoyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें