✳1✳

Jimin's POV:

Again. They're doing this again. But I'm not letting it happen this time.

They always say I should stay in my limits. Just because I'm an omega. But hey, Omegas also have feelings. They also want to do new things, to explore the world.

And here, they don't even let me go out of the mansion alone. Because Omegas are so precious, alphas can take advantage of them. So, they should marry off omegas as soon as they get their first heat. And yes, my family was not exception.

As soon as I got my first heat at the age of 16, they started finding a suitable mate for me. Now I'm 18 years old. And my parents' 'search for suitable mate for Jimin' has finally ended. But I'm not ready! I'm so young. I'm not ready to mate some old man...

Sure, my parents love and care for me so much. But what they don't understand is I don't want to get mated just now. I have debated so many times already. They even cut me from going outside. They said I only can go out of the mansion when I get mated.

Now, here I am. Sitting in my room's balcony and watching all the maids and workers rushing here and there, organizing and decorating the mansion. Because soon to be my in laws are coming in three days. For my mating ceremony.

You see, my father is a Royal adviser. So he's quite famous. After my first heat, numerous invitations for my mating started hitting the door. But after so much concerning (without me) they decided that I'll be mated with the Prince of Daegu-dong. Yes, the prince. But hey, I'm not interested.

The Royal Family of Kims along with the prince will soon be here. I don't even know him! Not even his name.. That old man.

So... I decided to take the risk. I'm going to run away! I'm going to run away even before those Kims take there foot here in Busan.

______________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis,
So, this was the first chapter of my second story. I know, short chapter. But it was just a snippet of Jimin's thoughts. Real story begins from the next chapter.
Until then,

I purple you.💜