Chapter 5 -Not what I was expecting

We we’re all tied up with vervain ropes, Stefan and Damon we’re nowhere to be found Katherine, Iana, Rachelle and I were basically left here with vervain. How did this happen? Well it started when we drove to the cemetery and instead of finding Silas and Amara we found some idiot named Charles (Charles is my O.C played by Chris Hemsworth). He apparently fell inlove with Amara but Amara didn’t love him so he kidnap Amara, and Silas went to the rescue when we found them on the cemetery Silas was unconscious while Amara was tied up so our instinct told us to Free her of course.

But the unexpected happened Charles showed up “That would be a very bad move” he warned us “and why is that?” Damon asked him “because of this?” he immediately went for Rachelle and grab a hold of her, and took off and with a minute he was back “what did you just do?” I asked him “Ohhhh, it’s for me to know and you, well you know the rest” he retorted and let go of Rachelle which she was unconscious.

Someone appeared from the dark cemetery”what are these guys doing here?” Stefan asked him “Just a little compulsion to the towns folk if you try anything funny I’ve compelled them to kill themselves and this one right here?” while pointing to one girl “I’ve compelled her to sing your names to the Sheriff that you’ve done all of this havoc” forming a grin on his face “You dick” Iana cursed and with that Charles snapped her neck and one of the compelled people picked her up and tied her vervain rope.

“That would be unpleasant if you would do it again now would it? So I insist you  just let me have Amara and we could all go back to normal” ‘Does her even know Amara doesn’t love him?’ I thought “why don’t we just get this over with your annoying me” Damon lunged over him but failed, Charles went over to me, Kat, and Iana and snapped our necks last thing I remembered was Damon screaming my name then I fell into unconsciousness.

So here we are us being tied up, Damon and Stefan still are nowhere to be found, and to be honest Not what I was expecting.

*Moments Later*

Damon and Stefan we’re back with blood and bruises “What happened?” I asked almost bursting out into tears, Damon just hugged me and kissed my forehead “he’s gone Elena, we’ll never see him again” Damon answered me and took off my vervain rope, Stefan did the same with Rachelle, Kat and Iana.

They grabbed Silas and Amara’s unconscious body and we went back to the boarding house and waited for them to wake up.

*After two hours*

“They’re still unconscious Damon” I’m starting to lose hope “Hey, don’t say that. When you lost your sisters for how many years you didn’t lost hope so how about another hour?” Damon said trying to bring back my confidence ‘Come on Elena, You can do this just a little bit more’ my conscience told me “All right I sat beside Damon and Kat and waited. After a few more hours Silas started to whimper which made him woke up “Oh my God” was the only word Silas could utter then he hugged Stefan “ I missed you” Stefan said “Me too brother, me too” after that he broke their hug and hugged Damon “Damon” He stated “Hello, brother” was his only reply and then they man hug.

After all the hugging Mara started to wake up “Rachelle what happened last thing I remember was you-“ Mara started but she cut herself off and sped off to hug all of us “tight…….air…….” was the only words I could utter due to the fact that she hugged us to tight. “Good to have you back” Silas said “S-Silas?” Mara stuttered the fact she did love Silas “Mara I missed you” with that Silas hugged her and kissed her on the lips. “Ok love birds get a room” Kat started “ I’m getting jealous here” Iana started “Oh you just miss your boyfriend” Rachelle started “Yes, Yes I do” Iana finished “Let’s call it a night It’s been a long day” Stefan suggested “Kat can I sleep with Damon?” I asked her which really shocked her “ NO SEX ELENA” That answer blew me off “ I just want to cuddle with him” I made sure “Sure, but If I hear a single moan coming from you your sleeping with me” Kat retorted “ Yes Ma’am” while I saluted her “Come on?” Damon asked sure “Mara want to sleep beside me?” Silas suggested, Mara just nodded “You too Amara” Kat warned her “ Yes” was just her answer “why don’t you sleep with Katherine?” I whispered to Stefan but alas she heard me “Are you trying to make me sleep with Stefan? Elena Looch Gilbert-Petrova?” Oh my G. Katherine never mentioned me in my whole name “Uhm nevermind” I waved my hands as surrender “Come on Kat, we all need a break” Damon backed me up “thank you smoldy” I mouthed to him “you owe me little looch” he replied “all right, but if I hear a moan coming from the two of you-” Kat started but as cut off by Stefan kissing her making her shut up “Geez, get a room already Me and Rachelle are lonely T_T” Iana stated “ Don’t worry, you’re boyfriends will show up eventually” I stated and with that Damon and I sped off to his room…..

What am I doing?! Next chapter will be interesting though *u*

o   Delena

o   Stetherine

o   Simara

Iana and Rachelle’s boyfriends will come by eventually  *u*

Dedicated to my silent readers really would love it if you would comment, I would be glad to add you guys in my story ^^ PLEASE *u*