Chapter 6 - The Chapter speaks for itself

Elena's P.O.V

I was on the bed when Damon suddenly had the urge to kiss me, started to kiss my neck since I was facing away from him "D-Damon" was the only word I could utter " I know you want to" Damon started to tease me and kept on kissing my neck which left marks "Come on Elena" he started to plead. I can't take it anymore so I went into the bathroom and "Elena" 'Oh crap I forgot to lock the door' I thought. but before I could speak I heard a moan my eyes went wide knowing it was Katherine " Oh Stefan,mmmmm".

"Get me outta here Damon" I ordered Damon but he just stood there and in a minute I was pinned to he wall Damon started to kiss me hungrily "mmmmmmm" I moaned to the pleasure Damon was giving me.

Next thing I knew Damon stripped my clothes off but he was still dressed, not for long I ripped his shirt into two and started to kiss his chest making my way to his pants I started to unbuckle his belt and made my way back to his lips. 'Damn this vampire hearing' I cursed to myself "Silas" Amara moaned his name.

I looked up to Damon and he just smirked so I continued where I left of I removed Damon's pants CHILDREN BELOW 16 ARE NOT ALLOWED TO READ (READ AT OWN RISK)

I started to rub his dick and made my way back to his lips and kissed him again but he didn't let me finish we switched positions he started to unhook my bra and started to tease my nipples and in a matter of minutes I was freaking wet "D-Damon" I whisper moaned not wanting t\he risk to get caught "come on Elena let it out, Kat and Mara's already having fun" Damon said while leaving wet kisses on my neck.

So I let loose, we switched position I was now on top of Damon and started to kiss him, made my way to his chest and onto his dick, I rubbed it while he was still wearing his boxers, until I couldn't handle it anymore I removed his boxers and started to lick it like I ws licking a lollipop "Easy Elena" Damon moaned "Oh you know you loved it" I teased me as I kissed him on the lips "or do you want me to stop?" as I teased him leaving little marks on his chest " Don't tease little looch you don't know what I'm capable of" Damon smirked "Are you threatning me Smoldy?" I asked him while on top " Oh I'm not threatning you, I'm gonna show you" So with that in vamp speed I was on laying on the bed.

He started to kiss and, bit mty bottom lip that made me moan and he grabbed the opprtunity adn enter his tongue into mine, we battled for dominance but alas Damon was making wet, he didn't even removed my panty yet "Damon" I whisper moan his name "Don't worry I'll take care of you.

Damon went for my tits and started sucking my risght nipple while fiddling with the left "D-Damon moooooore" and then vce versa.

He made his way to my panty "look who's wet?" as he teased me " Oh shut up" I was the only answer I made as her removed my panty and began putting two fingers in "mmmmm" I moaned to the pleasure Damon was giving me and kept thrusting he's fingers in and out making me moan even more. I can't take it anymore I'm gonna cum "Damon I'm-" while gripping the bed "not yet" he said.

"Damon I want you now" I pleaded him, so he positioned himself on top of me and started to thrust his dick inside me "Damon, it feels so good" I moaned " I want more Damon" which he did "Damon","Elena" we moaned each others names I kept Damon's head beside my neck and kept him there, after a few minutes later "I'm gonna-","me too".

After a few more thrust we both came and we kissed each other passionately, then fell asleep.

I really don't know if this is a good news or bad news. Our dear Ian is engaged. I may wish him to be with Nina but I'm sure they're happy with each other. Nikki wouldn't hurt our dear Smoldy ^^ Best Wishes to the couples. June Wedding ^^ Ian and Nikki on June 2015 

Oh my G...There's gonna be a new Little Smoly blue blue soon I hope he or she will take Ian's eyes ^^

http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/01/16/nikki-reed-ian-somerhalder-getting-married-new-chapter-nylon-magazine-interview/

https://hollywoodlife.com/2015/01/15/nikki-reed-ian-somerhalder-engaged-getting-married/