Chapter 1

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
[Amy's POV]
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

13:00 PM

I can't believe it me and my friends have all graduated, and are actually heading to New York. We're on an aeroplane going their right now.

"I'm so excited Amy." Cream said, practicly bubbling with excitement. She was sitting right next to me.

"Me too Cream. I wonder how it will be like?" I said.

"Well I guess it'll be big, since we're gonna be living in the city." Kylie replied.

I nodded. Kylie always has always had a calm demeanor, but I can tell she's just as excited as us.

"You do have the directions to get to where we are going, and the transport we'll take. When we get off the plane?" Maria asked.

"Actually Blaze does, since she's much more organized. Right Blaze?" I asked a bit worriedly.

"Of course Amy I have my GPS, I also bought an apartment for all of us to live in. The minute we get off the plane a taxi will be there." Blaze answered.

I sighed in relief and settled down.

"You know I still don't trust technology, their turning against us. Just yesterday while I was hovering my house it sucked my hair in. Now look my hair is all frizzy." Sticks said in annoyance.

"Maybe it's just a coincidence, but you have phone right and it hasn't done anything, so I think you'll be fine Sticks." I replied.

Sticks just nodded, and started playing chess with Maria.

I have to admit Sticks has became less paranoid since she's matured.

"I can't wait to get there, it's gonna be pretty cool living and working there." I heard Sonia say.

"Well darlings, buckle up we're here." Rouge announced.

"That's lit, these chairs aren't that comfy I'm edging to get out." Kylie remarked.

We all looked out the window, and oh boy it was quite a view.

"Wow it's amazing

"Wow it's amazing." Cream gasped.

"It sure is." I said.

We all got our luggage and got off the plane.

1 hour and 30 minutes later

We were off the plane and sitting in the airport waiting for the taxi to come.

"So Blaze not that I judge your sense of organisation. But didn't you say the taxi will be here the minute we get off the plane. It's been over an hour and it isn't here." Kylie said.

"I booked it to be here, I don't why it hasn't come." Blaze said worriedly.

"Don't worry sugga it'll be ok, but don't give him a tip." Rouge said.