Chapter 7; Getting to know them

"hey!" I looked up to the voice owner as it wasn't Hyunjae's voice, I knew.

"I'm Sunwoo! Kang Yoona, right?" He said sitting down on the edge of the sofa with no hesitation.

Geez I really forgot how this group was full of extroverts... Well except Younghoon.

"Hi, Sunwoo! You already know my name." I chuckled a bit awkwardly as I didn't know what to say later.

"Don't be awkward with me. You can say anything, literally anything to me." He said handing me a chocolate bar. "Take it! You're gonna need it."

I looked at him with a 'why' expression but he just shook his head. I took a bite, confused but food is more important.

"Sorry about that." Hyunjae came back with a smile. Sunwoo gave a high five which Hyunjae acted as if he didn't see, gaining a slap from the Sun.

"Um..by the way while I'm here what should I do?"

"Take some pictures of us which the fans can't see in the photo shoot. Which are true to our fans and realistic. You can also hang out with us in the following time and get to know us. If you find something interesting, just snap it. You won't be able to shoot the concert but you can enjoy it from the backstage. Fair and square."

Yoona nodded trying to comprehend everything Hyunjae said in minute.
"I see... I really forgot that you were one of the seniors who won the fast reading competition." Yoona said chuckling, making Hyunjae grinned.

"He won in a fast reading competition?? Heol!? This guy?? He is like the slowest person I ever known." Sunwoo said with a exclamation, getting another slap on his back.

"Where's the others?" Hyunjae asked Sunwoo.
"Younghoon hyung and Hyunjun are probably wearing the outfits in the dressing room but I'm sure Hyunjun is analysing them. I'm not sure about Juyeon Hyung." He said taking a bite of chocolate bar which he volunteerly gave to Yoona.

"Probably off with Soojin?" Sunwoo rolled with eyes. "I saw her snooping around."
Hyunjae frowned. "I thought he wasn't into her?"

"He's not, but she's got a backstage pass. And She is hot for him, so he can't probably stand a chance." Younghoon said, coming near us with one of his hands in his pocket.

"Who's Soojin?" I asked, snatching back the chocolate bar from Sunwoo while Sunwoo pouted.

Younghoon raised an eyebrow at me, "you don't know her?". I shook my head.
"She's one of the leads in the Spring Summer Romance," Younghoon said sitting on the table in front of us.

"Oh....right." I said with a sheepish smile.
Sunwoo chuckled.

"You don't know her, do you?"

"I guess I don't watch much TV."

Sunwoo looked at me, amused. He continued,
"She's had her eyes on him for weeks. After the news of him breaking up with Jihyun which was late late news, she finally found her chances because-"

Sunwoo stopped himself as the door opened and two people walked in. It was Juyeon and Soojin, the said people.

They were walking straight, clearly not stopping to say hello. In fact, they seemed as if they didn't notice us at all.

But..as they were almost gone, Juyeon looked back at our direction, our eyes meeting for a spilt second.

-

I know all the boys are handsome and talented as hell and I got surprised everytime I see them but seeing Juyeon in real life was unreal...

"She's going to eat him alive bro", Sunwoo chuckled watching them leave. The boys laughed at his joke.

"Come on", Younghoon said, standing up from the table. "Hyunjun is probably waiting from the dressing room. He's excited to meet you."

-

"Hey, Hyunjun!"
Hyunjun was lost in the music he's listening to, didn't hear Hyunjae. Sunwoo tapped him on the shoulder, making him flinched.
"Hey, erm..Yoona right?"

I nodded in response but... He weirdly looked alike with Kevin. I couldn't believe my eyes, I stared at him for a good one minute. After realizing what I just did, I swore I apologized for many times.

"Hyunjae hyung showed me the pictures that you shot of that band." He said starting a conversation. "They're amazing. Noona."

I furrowed my eyebrows at the word. "Thanks... dongsaeng." Gosh that was awkward.

"I bet you will be way better than that guy last week. Um..what was his name again?" Hyunjun asked the boys who were taking selfies for the fans.

"Max. If I'm not mistaken." Sunwoo answered, with a mouthful of chocolate.
I smiled at the sight and took a snap.

Hyunjun chuckled. "Already slaying the job."

"Hair and makeup guys!" A woman appeared from the door with a clipboard, looking rushed. Hearing a coming sound from the boys she disappeared.

On the way down the corridor, I fell into step with Younghoon who I've talked a few words yet. In front of us, Hyunjae was ruffling Hyunjun's hair while the latter groaned in annoyance.

"So you went to school with Jaehyun?" Younghoon gave an glance.
"Yup! But we only met like once."
"Things go crazy here, Y'know? But in a good way of course", both of us chuckled.

While striking a conversation with Younghoon, all of us arrived at the make up room.

The boys sat down in row as the make up artists did the works. The boys were jamming to a non-existent song as Sunwoo beatboxed.

I pulled out my camera. From where I was standing, I frames the boys in a perfect row, people roaming around them and them joking around.

One of the women looked at me as she heard a clicking sound of my camera. She gave me a frown which I certainly didn't care at all. Screw her.

Scrolling the photos, I grinned wide. Four of them were so having fun. People just known them as a group but I started to see more than that. They were friends, brothers, ..a family.

But there was one thing bugging me. A single empty place where Juyeon should have been.

-

"Hey, Yoona. You coming?" I looked up at Hyunjae.
"Where?"
"You'll see." He said as he grabbed my hand as we went.

The boys and I were walking Ina tight corridor. Then I saw a huge sign reading ' Staff only'.

The boys glanced at me as they grinned.
"Take many pictures as you want." Hyunjun said. I nodded.

"Everyone ready? Where's Juyeon?"
"No idea but he's on his way. You guys go up first."

I gripped my camera tight, hearing a roar of voices.
"Now this is gonna blow your mind." Hyunjae whispered to me before we opened the door.

+×+
This is one of the longest chapter ever. Oh my gosh. And Juyeon hasn't been introduced yet.

But hope you enjoyed it.
See you in the next chapter.❤️🐥