Night 1: Nell and Quan💙

I kissed Nanovi's forehead and rubbed her hair. "Mommy loves you." I got up and turned off her light  then closed her door. Walking to my room I grabbed my bag and walked to my oldest son room.

"Make sure you lock the top lock after I leave and I ordered y'all some DoorDash. I love you bye." I closed the door and walked to my second oldest room.

"Nile." He was playing the game.

"Ma'am."

"You good?"

"Yea, bruh nigga you trash." I closed his door and ran downstairs. I was running behind but I had to make sure my kids were straight. My phone vibrated and I picked it up while putting the keys in the ignition.

Bdashdmdff😒💕:wya.

Me: otw to the club why??

Bdashdmdff😒💕: stay home, I'm finna come see you.

Me: 😂😂😂 nigga pls anyways if you wanna see me come by the club✌🏾

He texted back but I ain't respond. I backed up and pulled off speeding to Hottiez. I was supposed to be there  a couple of minutes ago but shit happens. My phone rung and I got annoyed, who the fuck calling me.

"Nelllllll, they showing the fuck out tonight. The niggas wit money in here. Hurry up." My friend Quan yelled.

"I'm otw make sure nun of them hating ass hoes steal my set." She told me to hold on.

"I had to go somewhere quiet but ok. Yo bd here too, he making it rain on Jessy hoe ass."

"Bitch ion give a fuck long ass he throw some money my way. And besides I'm showing the fuck out tonight." I said sticking my tongue out.

"As you should but imma see you when you get here. I'm finna go up." I told her I loved her and hung up. A few minutes later I pulled up to Hottiez. This bitch was packed too, probably make like 2k in one night.

I walked in through the back. Ian have to show my card like most of the girls cus the security knew me. I put on my outfit and sat down I had to touch up my makeup and hair. Lastly I strapped my heels on and walked out to the club area.

My outfit was simple but I was still gone make hella money

My outfit was simple but I was still gone make hella money. I seen Quan aka Kitty on the stage she was making moneyyyyy. If I wasn't working tonight I definitely would've threw a couple fifties. I only say fifties cus a bitch ain't hurting for money but ian rich either. Anyways, I walked around the club to feel it out. She wasn't lying when she said niggas was breaking bread left and right. I spotted my bd getting a lap dance by cherry. I shrugged and walked to the private dance area. Thats where I really make money and ian got to do no sideways shit either. No fucking, or sucking just pure looks and body.