fake stars (kittos reward)

Dream and echo were walking through one of undertales hiking trails but stopped at a resting point because echos fagile body was weak from the strain of walking at an upwards angle in summer heat.
Dream pulled out a water bottle and helped echo drink it slowly so he didn't regurgitate it back up while holding him steady in his lap for support"there you go flower nice and easy"he said as he helped echo down it without spilling the water all over himself as echo was to hot and exhausted to care about making a mess.
after they were done and echo dried his face off and he saw out the corner of his eye dream smile,and not one of the "its alright"smiles either...it was genuine and that made echos soul pulse with happiness"so are you ready to go"echo got up and nodded firmly,determined to finish this hike to the top which made dream smirk and nod back.
When they reached the top the mountain it was about time for the sun to set and dream set up a little picnic area with the supplies he kept in his bag and they sat and watched the sunset,cuddling up together and enjoying the evening air till they eventually decided to take a rest on what could have been the top of the world for them at that moment.

(DONE BITCH NOW BACK TO THE HOT STUFF)
((Signed dia))