Have you ever been in love Mela?

Mulai dari awal

I went and took a piss before changing to new clothes. And washing my face once again, I looked at myself in the mirror for maybe a minute. As I thought.

" If the devil knew what lyes inside your brain, he himself would be terrified "

________________________________

I went to the cafeteria , as expected she wasn't there I kept waiting, it was 9:11 now. Suddenly a figure slammed their hands and nose?? on the window of the cafeteria, and looked inside, it was her, Mela ... she looked like a complete idiot.

When she saw me she kinda gasped and entered quickly, she sat in front of me and picked her hands apologizing to me for being late

" don't worry about it " i smiled instead of slapping her hard across the face.

She showed me the homework that gave her. I checked it out to be surprised they were correct most of them. If she cheated she really would be stupid. I showed her this one mistake and explained it to her.

I started writing some math problems for her to solve. She must have studied well because her answers were correct. I started a new lesson when I was sure that she understood.

Time flew and we were studying like for five hours, taking breaks from then and then. This time she was a fast learner for some reason.

We ordered lunch, she wanted to have a large burger and a coke like myself, I was surprised finally a normal girl not a " a plate of salad though I'm hungry af " kinda girl.

I wanted to know al lot  about her, all the girls that I've dealt with in my life was kinda the same. Even their sense of fashion. " I don't wear but Gucci~ what do u mean you don't wear brand! I can never get outta house wearing none brand clothes on~ " 🙄 I started imagining them in my head. Ugh.

" Mela, what do you want to study after you finish school? " a glow of love appeared in her eyes I never saw before as a smile appeared as well. She opened her notebook and there I saw a beautifully drawn elephant so detailed like a real photograph. I was amazed.

" wow~ " I was even surprised from myself I was really complementing someone honestly not faking it " You want to be an artist I see "

She nodded happily with close eye smile, who knew this dumb girl could do so much. I didn't notice but I've been staring at her passionate eyes for like 20 seconds.

 I didn't notice but I've been staring at her passionate eyes for like 20 seconds