Oh- My- God

Mom of fan: oh nevermind anyways im Briana Jungwirth. Nice to meet you Harry

H: WAIT your the Briana the one on Louis' instagram your the pregnant one? OMG I was looking to talk to you

Briana: Yes im her I thought you would know I am very famous. Not as famous as you though.

H: wait let Kate get her photo then can you come over to mine and Louis' house so we can talk.

*they let Kate have her photo*

Kate: Thanks Harry love you!

H: Love you too

Briana: Yes we can come over

Kate : OMG IM GOING TO LOUIS' HOUSE THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER

*Harry and Briana laugh as all three of them walk to Louis' house.*

*Kate grabs Harry's hand and they walk while holding hands. Kate missed having a father figure in her house.*

Briana: I picked the wrong one to get pregnant with. You look like the most perfect dad to Kate and you would be for this baby, if i was pregnant with Harry Jr.

H: Well too late now.

*They both laugh not Kate though she is just holding Harry's hand as she looks at the nature.*

H: How old is Kate?

Kate: I can answer this one mom. Im 10 Harry and im already in 4th grade.

H: Wow your so old *Harry said sarcastically*

Kate: I know right in like in um *counts on fingers* 8 years I will be done with grade school.

H: I will make sure to go see you graduate.

Kate: Wow really mom did you hear my favorite singer will come see me graduate. I wish I was graduating now.

Briana: Wow thats so cool. Make sure to study hard and it will happen faster! *Briana than mouthed to Harry when Kate looked back at the phone "Thank you" Harry just smiled then the three of them talked*

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

*they finally reached louis' huge mansion*

H: Okay Kate and I guess Briana no posting this Louis can't know you were here.

Kate: Okay Hazza

Briana: Of course Harry

*Even though Briana was pregnant with Louis' baby Harry's finacé Harry still was becoming friends with Briana and like a dad to Kate*

*They all went in and Kate immediately ran upstairs to go explore while Briana and Harry sat in the living room.*

Briana: Wow Louis is super rich

H: Yes he is. I just wish he never cheated because I loved him.

Briana: Im so sorry Harry I didn't know he was dating someone until a couple days after Katie told me how the love of her life was taken.

H: Awee she really loves Louis that much?

Briana: No dummy you. She saw your account when she was on my phone one day. She was maybe 5 years old and ran to me and said "Mama look he so cutie" I was just laughing knowing you were like maybe 16 at the time. She thought you were the cutest person and she loved you. She woke up every morning asking to see my phone so she can check your new posts. She did that until I got her, her own phone last year. It was so cute how much she loved you.

H: oh I didn't know she loved me. Was that why she was so happy to see me?

Briana: Yes she has been waiting to meet you since she was 5

H: Well now she is in my house I think thats better. So who is her father?

Briana: His name is Niall Horan him and louis were bestfriends. Until Niall got me pregnant when he found out he just left thinking louis would follow but louis never did. He went to Ireland and left me alone.

H: Just like Louis is doing.

Briana: I thought Louis blocked me but when I saw the tweet I thought it was him.

H: It was me I still have his phone thats how I found out about this

Briana: Im sorry Harry I really am

H: Don't be if he would have told me I would have been fine. We all make mistakes. But no he tried to hide it and thats what made me mad. I have no hate toward you or Kate and anytime she wants to come over she can. At least when Louis isn't here.

Briana: Thank you so much Harry for not hating me or my daughter. Im happy she loves such a great guy like you.

H: People should always treat people with kindness

Briana: I agree

H: So I want to be honest. When I was walking outside I was actually going to louis' work place to give him his phone so i can invite you over to yell at you. I was so heartbroken I just  wanted you to know how I felt but now I realise louis is the wrong one not you.

Briana: I understand I totally do. I been through this before my husband got someone else pregnant same thing happend.

*They both hugged and just stayed hugging until they heard a very happy girl run down the stairs.*

Kate: Harry can I keep this?

H: What is that?

Kate: I found it in your closet. Sorry i went through it

H: It's okay and yes you can keep the jumper. Its probaly really big.

Kate: Thank you!

Kate: Mommy im bored

Briana: Oh I need to pick up my medicine. Harry do you mind watching Kate?

H: Not at all. C'mon Kate come sit we will watch a movie.

Kate: Can we watch frozen? Pleasee

H: Thats my favorite movie

Kate: I will put it on

Briana: bye im going to be like 30  mintues but see you soon. And thanks Harry.

H: No problem bye. Kate say bye to your mother

Kate: Bye mommy

*Briana left and Harry and Kate started watching frozen*

Kate: Can I lay with you Harry? Its cold

H: Sure! Here i will get a blanket for us both.

*20 mintues latter Harry was asleep laying on the couch and basically cuddling him was Kate and she was sleeping too. Kate was laying curled up against Harry and Harry had his arm around her. He was already being the best father figure to Kate even though he wasn't*

*When Briana got back a couple mintues later she took a photo of them then sat next to the sleeping people. In a couple mintues she was sleeping too. Her head laying on Harry's shoulder and Kate was in between both of them.*