Escape

After detaining Sero Midnight turned to them with a strict look on her face.

" Alright, last time I checked, All Might was still patrolling where the portal was, making sure it wont show up again. The problem is, you guys have to get there without being caught, capeesh?" Midnight looks at both of them, while the two kids nod again.

" Alright. Now you two are gonna have to go on your own, because I have to look for Nezu and Todoroki's doppleganger." She adds on, not giving any room for intergections.

" the portal was opened on the south side of town, by a construction building, you cant miss it. All Might will most likely be there with the police force and other heroes so if you guys can make it there, you'll be safe." She pauses for a breath, before continuing.

" You have to take the train, but its only a 12 minute ride so hopefully you'll be fine as LONG as you dont get followed out, ya hear?"

" yes sensei" they say in unison.

" good. Now go. We dont have much time until backup arrives." She pushes her hand out and pushes them the opposite way from the hall.

" we wont fail" izuku says daringly. A strong motivation in his eyes.

Midnight gives a thumbs up and runs towards Nezu's office, hoping to god nothing bad has happened yet.

" let's go Todoroki-kun." Midoriya proceeds with Todoroki following suit.

" there's no time to lose. I'll be making sure we arent followed." Todoroki adds, giving Izuku a nod.

They both run down the corridor, and down the stairs till they reach the front doors. Opening them and running out the gate with no difficulty, they go straight towards the train station, not noticing the small figure hidden behind the alleyway right across from the school, a sinister  smile on her face.

" Well its good Midoriya-sama made me wait out here afterall." She laughs silently, watching the 2 figures leave towards the trains.

She pulls out her coms and presses the button to talk to Midoriya. " Hey, we got a problem. Two figures heading out to the trains. How should I proceed?"

A minute before any response then " proceed to follow them. Dont let them escape. Capture and bring to our headcourters, understand?"

" Loud and clear boss."

Hey guys! Ik im handing out really short chapters rn and havent really been updating in general but Im hoping I'll be able to finish this story by the end of this school year so plz dont give up on this story!!

Plz stay safe and thanks for reading.