babysitting~ Dekubaku

Ship: Dekubaku
Summary: Aizawa asked the two troublesome students to babysit Eri and Kota
Au: none

Status: fluff

Bakugou's P.O.V

Class had just ended and I was about to walk out of the door until Aizawa sensei asked me and Deku to stay behind.

Present Mic had came in with the two kids.

"I need you two to take care of Eri and Kota, I have a meeting to go to and I won't be back for five hours. You will take care of them and make sure that they don't die." Aizawa sensei Said.

I was about to retort but Deku interrupted me.

"Of course Aizawa sensei!" He exclaimed with a bright smile. Me and him had just started dating so I was still a bit awkward.

They all said their goodbyes and the adults left. I turned to the kids and kept a straight face.

"Let's go you little brats, we can hang out in my room."

"But I'm hungry Katsu-kun!!!" Eri whined, tugging on my pant leg. I put on a soft smile at this.

"How about I make you guys some food while you play with Deku, deal?" I asked them rubbing her head and she nodded eagerly.

"There's no way that you can cook you porcupine!!" Kota retorted, a pout on his face.

"But Katsu~kun can cook Kota!" Eri retorted. I picked her up and held her against my hip. I put my hand out for Kota to grab. He hesitated at first before grabbing my hand.

I softly smiled and the four of us walked over to the dorms.

As soon as we opened the doors to the dorm building we were met with all of our classmates eagerly awaiting our presence. As soon as the class saw the two kids everything went to hell.

Denki was yelling about how he needs them to know culture. The rest of my friends were quoting memes and saying how they need to know them. The girls were the worst. They were squealing and trying grab them. They were talking about how they should play dress up.

I sighed before speaking up so that everyone could hear me. Poor Kota looked scared but covered it with annoyance. Eri was ecstatic.

"Be quiet! Mr, Aizawa said that he and Present Mic had to go and won't be back for five hours. He said that me and Deku are in charge of these two, so you will not be taking them anywhere without one of us there to supervise you guys. You guys are more irresponsible than the God damn children for God's sake!!" I exclaimed before taking the kids up to my room.

As soon as the four of us entered my room I let them go. They both ran over to my bed and started jumping. I told Deku to watch over them while I go make food.

As soon as I left the room I walked downstairs and into the kitchen. While making some food for the four of us Mina and Momo walked in.

"Hey blasty!" Mina exclaimed. I hummed letting her know that I was listening.

"Can we take Eri to play dress up with us?" Momo asked. I stopped what I was doing and looked at them, one hand on my hip and the other rubbing my temples.

"No." I said and then went back to what I was doing. They whined and begged to play with her but my answer was always the same.

As soon as I was done with making the food Shoto walked in. I served the bowls and he grabbed two plates.

"I'll help you bring them up." He spoke. I just stiffly nodded and we made our way to my room. When we entered the room I heard Kota throwing a tantrum. We placed the food on my desk and then I made my way towards Kota. I kneeled in front of him and gently grabbed his arms.

I could see that Deku was glad that I was there. Poor boy must have had to deal with this since I left.

"Hey. What's wrong buddy?" I asked him in a soft voice. He looked on the verge of tears and was sniffling.

"H-heros a-aren't great! A-all they do is leave w-when you need them!" At this point he was crying. I could see Eri looked worried. I put on a sad smile.

I pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back. He was crying into my shoulder while I stayed quiet.

"Yes that's true. Heroes do leave sometimes. But we leave because we want to keep you guys safe. Most things are out of our control but one thing will always be the same. We will always put you guys first. If we have to leave in the process then so be it. As long as you guys are okay then that's all that matters." I spoke up in a soft voice.

I could feel him trembling in my arms. We stayed like that for a while before pulling away.

"Now c'mon let's eat." I said while ruffling his hair. He pouted at the action and whined, pushing my hand away. I smiled and I grabbed their plates.

"Guess I'll be going." Shoto said and then left. As we ate we kept fooling around.

"This is delicious Kacchan!!" Deku and and I thanked him.

"You'd be a great parent Kacchan." Deku mumbled. I blushed furiously at this cleared my throat.

"Let's play house Katsu~kun!!!" Eri exclaimed once we were done eating.

"Sure." I said and she smiled.

"Me and Kota will be the kids and Deku~kun can be the dad! You can be the mama!!!" She said. I chocked on my spit and the blush came back but stronger this time.

"Why am I the mom?" I asked her.

"Because you are great with kids and baby's duh!!!" She replied back. I could feel Deku's smirk rather than see it.

"Yeah Kacchan!" He said.

"F-fine!" I pouted which made them laugh.

We played house and fooled around until the teachers came to pick them up. Once they left me and Deku laid down on my bed. I was so close to knocking out until I felt his arms around me.

"Kacchan, would you like kids?" He asked. His head buried in the shoulder.

"I mean one day yeah. I would love to adopt a boy and a girl. Have a family of my own." I responded. He slowly and gently kissed my my neck. I smiled and quietly giggled at this.

I turned around and straddled his waist. We stared at each other before kissing. The kiss was slow and gentle but held so much passion. We pulled apart but our foreheads touched. We smiled at this. His eyes held so much love and adoration, I'm sure that he could see the same in my eyes.

He pulled me back into the kiss.

"I'm sure that you're a little stressed Kacchan so just let me pleasure you." He said as he gently laid me on my back. I smiled and nodded.

~~~~~~~~

A/N: Well here is some Dekubaku. Hope that you liked it. I have some more drafts in the making. I am working on a Todobaku OneShot that involves smut so look forward to that.

Love y'all and bye!!❤️