Skirts~ Todobaku

Ship: Todobaku
Summary: Bakugou wears a skirt just to see the reactions that he loves from Todoroki.
Au: Modern, In this au they have no dress code in school and no quirks.
Status: Smut

3rd person p.o.v.

It was 6:30 and bakugou had just woken up. He got up and went to take a shower. When he came out of the shower he put on a black crop top hoodie, a plaid red skirt, black thigh high socks, black low top vans, and a black choker.

Bakugou loved to wear skirts to school. He loved the reactions that he would get from people. He especially loved Todoroki's reaction.

When he arrived at school he saw his boyfriend waiting at the gates for him. When Todoroki saw what he was wearing he grabbed his waist and held him close to his side, his grip was tight.

As they were walking through the halls they could feel people staring at them. No, that wasn't right. They weren't staring at them, they were staring at him. They were staring at Bakugou. His Bakugou.

Todoroki growled lowly anytime someone would stare for too long or tried to get close, his grip getting even tighter as it might leave a bruise.

As they arrived to their class he tentatively let him go and they went their separate ways. Bakugou walked to his desk where it was surrounded by the idiots that he calls friends.

He jumped and sat on the desk behind his since kirishima was sitting in his seat. They started talking with Sero standing between Bakugou's legs, leaning on him as Bakugou played with his hair.

Their teacher had decided to give them a free period so that he could get some rest.

As they were talking Bakugou could feel someone staring at him, when he turned around he met eyes with his boyfriend. He smirked and moved his legs a bit wider so that his skirt would ride up a bit. All while maintaining eye contact with Todoroki.

To push him a bit further he grabbed Sero's hand and placed it on his thigh, the tips of his fingers under the fabric of his skirt. He could see Todoroki growl at this. Sero had a soft grip on his thigh, not finding it strange since they were like this a lot.

He would keep doing things like this, even pushing Sero's head closer to his chest and arching his back so that they were as close as possible. All to just tease Todoroki.

"You know this is why people think that y'all are dating right?" Asked Mina, pointing at Sero and Bakugou.

"Honestly, don't you have a boyfriend blasty?" Denki responded.

"I do, but it's fun to tease him" he remarked, wrapping his legs around Sero.

"I honestly don't care." Murmured Sero, to which Kirishima laughed.

"Let's see if you stay saying that when Todoroki gets pissed!" Kirishima exclaimed.

Since Todoroki and bakugou were dating it came as no surprise when Todoroki pulled bakugou aside when it was lunch time.

Todoroki dragged bakugou to the bathroom that no one uses. He closed and locked the door. When Todoroki was doing this, bakugou took the time to examine what he was wearing. Todoroki's was wearing black ripped jeans, a white hoodie, and white high top vans.

Bakugou thought that he looked really hot. When Todoroki was done he turned around and pushed bakugou against the counter.

Bakugou's P.O.V.

When Todoroki pushed me against the counter he walked closer to me.

When he was standing right in front of me he hoisted me onto the counter and stood between my legs. He pushed them further apart and pushed my skirt up. I gasped when he did this and went to close my legs but he grabbed them and kept them in place.