Other Friends~ Todobaku

Ship: Todobaku
Summary: Shouto comes back to planet earth for Katsuki but things get violent.
Au: Steven Universe
Status: Angst and violence.

"Well, well, well, well, well. Let me get a look at the menagerie." A dual colored hair boy said as he held onto the pole with one hand.

"You must be Denki. You must be Kirishima and... Bakugou Katsuki's pearl. So he took you with him, isn't that just SWELL!!" He shot a glare at Sero as he named everyone.

"It can't be." Sero mumbled under his breath. As I was about to question him the dual colored boy spoke up.

"Oh but it can be, and it is! I got a new style and a few new toys that are gonna put an end to your happily ever after, once and for all!!" He screamed out.

"Woah, woah! This has to be a misunderstanding! In case you haven't heard, I established peace-" I wasn't able to finish what I was saying as the boy interrupted me.

"Yeah, yeah, I've heard. I've had your little message to the universe ON LOOP!!" He yelled at me.

"I just love that part! Where Bakugou Katsuki spends the rest of his days on this NOWHERE PLANET WITH. A BUNCH. OF. NOBODIES!!" He seemed to be getting more and more pissed as the seconds went by.

"That's right, I heard the story over and over again
Gee, it's swell to finally meet his other friends" He said as he jumped off the ship.

"That's right, I heard the story, don't really like how it ends
Gee, it's swell to finally meet his other friends" He came running at us.

"What did he say about me? What did he say?
What did you do without me? What did you do?" He question as he sent ice flying out way. The ice managed to hit Kirishima in the leg. We heard a painful crack as it made contact.

"Did you play games without me? What did you play?
Did you think all this time that I wouldn't find out about you?" He seemed to snap. He ran over to Denki and burned his arm, being to quick to get stopped. The smell of burning flesh making us nauseous.

"That's right, I heard the story over and over again
Gee, it's swell to finally meet his other friends" A sadistic smirk feel upon his lips, replacing the scowl that laid there before.

"He's running circles around us" Kirishima said as he dodged one of his hit by a hair.

"I'm rusty, give me a break" Denki whined as he tried to get a hit in, arm limp by his side.

"It really is him, but he can't be serious" Sero said. He jumped into one of the fallen rocks thinking that he managed to get out of harms way.

"You know him, Sero? Can you tell us who he is?" I asked in a panic as a blast of ice just barely grazed my arm. It still hurt like hell. Once I looked up I saw him jumping on Seros back.

A surprise attack.

"Who am I? Who am I? What are you even saying?
I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing
Let's play another game, this time I get to win" He quickly grabbed Sero by the arm, the rest of us too hurt to do much else other than scream. The ice must have contained something in it because it felt as if my arm was on fire.

"Lives on the line
Winner takes all
Ready or not
Let's begin" He quickly snapped his arm back. We all watched in horror as Sero let out an agonizing scream.

"Oh, that's right, I heard the story over and over again
Gee, it's swell to finally beat his other friends" He emphasized himself by kicking Sero, forcing him on his side.

"Oh, that's right, I heard the story, don't really like how it ends
Gee, it's swell to finally beat his
Other
Other
Other friends" He walked a bit further away, both fire and ice igniting on his hands.

"SHOUTO!" Katsuki. You're here, just in time like always. Can't say I'm surprised.

As soon his voice boomed all around the area it was like time had stopped. The colored boy stopped what he was doing, a dark look in his eyes.

"Katsuki... You came back. This should be fun."

~~~~~~~~

A/N: I am so sorry for not posting in so long! I've already explained why, a few reasons.

I got hit with procrastination and then writers block came and it came to only the books that I have published! I have a fine time writing for the books in my drafts but as soon as it comes to my published books I have nothing to write! It gets so annoying.

I am surprised that I got this OneShot done in less than an hour if I'm being honest. There will be a part two I just don't know when it will be posted. I am no longer making any promises because I feel bad for not keeping them.

As always I hope that you guys like this and I love you so much!!!!

See y'all the next time I update!❤️❤️ (Point out any mistakes please!)