''Naruto Archaman...? How did a mere human gain entry to my throne room...?'' Said Goetia in confusion and let his senses spread. His crimson eyes then widened in shock ''No... wait. You, that Spirit Origin...!?''

''Yeah. I've forsaken the wish I made upon the Grail. From here on, my words and action will be from my original self.'' Replied Naruto while all who were still in Chaldea and here were even more confused. What did Naruto mean by that?

''But first, I should take my gloves off. That should help everyone understand.'' Said Naruto removing glove from his left hand and to shock of all, there was a golden ring on his middle finger.

''...That's King Solomon's tenth ring... The one I--- no, he--- lost. No, you can't be...!'' Said Goetia realizing who Naruto actually is, but only partially which will be explained.

''Yeah. It was over a decade ago. When the head of Chaldea, Marisbury Animusphere, joined the Holy Grail War, he prepared the greatest catalyst possible: this ring.'' Naruto replied back showing ring so everyone can see it more clearly.

''King Solomon sent it into the distant future at the time of his death. He didn't know why at that stage. He thought it was just another of God's whims. But Marisbury dug up the ring and summoned a Heroic Spirit to win the Holy Grail War. That was the very first Heroic Spirit summoned by Chaldea. Alongside Marisbury, he obtained the Grail and had his wish granted. His wish was a very ordinary one: I want to be a human.'' Explained Naruto

''No, no, no! This is all wrong! It's all wrong! You can't be him!'' Said Goetia in disbelief.

''And... Your wish was granted!? That man had no wishes! He was inhuman! Cold! Cruel! Emotionless! The man after whom I was patterned could not have possessed an ordinary wish!'' Shouted out Goetia in disbelief and anger. Even if he spent many years with Solomon when he was alive, he still didn't know him well!?

''...Hearing that from you really stings. You hate me a little too much.'' Naruto sighed ''Well, it doesn't matter. His wish was granted. But there was a problem. He possessed skill Clairvoyance. In fact, his was so potent that it was essentially omniscience. When he became human, he lost all those powers. That wasn't a big problem on it's own, but---- Just before his power left him, he saw it: the end of mankind. He panicked, but by then, he was already human. Who? How? For what purpose? And how could it be stopped? He had no way of knowing anymore. He had turned into a normal human by then. But he couldn't just ignore it. Because, somehow, he was involved. That much he was certain of.''

''I didn't know who enemy was, or what would cause all of it. The only thing I could do was endure and prepare for when the time came. Of course, a few instances of good fortune helped me along the way. The greatest of them were you Fujimaru siblings.'' Said Naruto turning towards said siblings.

''...And I don't mean on the day we met. During this entire Grand Order, there was never a time you weren't there to help me. And I thank you for that from bottom of my heart. Thanks to you and Mashu, I was able to reach this moment.'' Said Naruto and then light started to envelop him.

Naruto turned back towards Goetia ''Goetia. You said you had no need of the name ''King of Mages'' anymore. I'll take it back then.'' and in that moment light blinded all for a second before everyone saw a new person standing there.

It was a man with long white spiky hair (Acnologia's hairstyle) and little tanned skin, dressed in clothes fit for a king while a spear was floating beside him.