Chapter nine

╭─━─╯ ˢᵐᵒᵏᵉ & ᶠⁱʳᵉ  ╰─━─╮

❧c̸̘̉̂͗͊͆́͘ḧ̸͇̼̗̹͎͍̦̈̏̋̐͘̚à̸͇̤̼̗̤̖͕̈́͛̚p̴̳͈͌͐t̴̡̼͙͕͖͍͒̒̿̑̃̍̕͝ͅé̸̗͎̺̭͗̈̈́̆̓̂͆͋ͅr̶̡̥̻̓͗̓͊̅̃͌̄͑ n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̔ͧ̊i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̔ͧ̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑:  no sleep sleep-over❧

❧c̸̘̉̂͗͊͆́͘ḧ̸͇̼̗̹͎͍̦̈̏̋̐͘̚à̸͇̤̼̗̤̖͕̈́͛̚p̴̳͈͌͐t̴̡̼͙͕͖͍͒̒̿̑̃̍̕͝ͅé̸̗͎̺̭͗̈̈́̆̓̂͆͋ͅr̶̡̥̻̓͗̓͊̅̃͌̄͑ n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̔ͧ̊i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̔ͧ̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑: no sleep sleep-over

❧c̸̘̉̂͗͊͆́͘ḧ̸͇̼̗̹͎͍̦̈̏̋̐͘̚à̸͇̤̼̗̤̖͕̈́͛̚p̴̳͈͌͐t̴̡̼͙͕͖͍͒̒̿̑̃̍̕͝ͅé̸̗͎̺̭͗̈̈́̆̓̂͆͋ͅr̶̡̥̻̓͗̓͊̅̃͌̄͑ n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̔ͧ̊i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̔ͧ̊e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑:  no sleep sleep-over❧

╭─━─╯ ˢᵐᵒᵏᵉ & ᶠⁱʳᵉ  ╰─━─╮

MALACHI MILLER WATCHED AS DIEGO AND DANIEL PLAYED THE VIDEO GAME. "I'm glad we're doing this." Diego noses at Daniel,glancing at him but immediately putting his eyes back into the screen. "It seems like forever since we've done an all-nighter."

"I do them all the time,with reading." He held up joe book,waving it slightly. Diego nodded. "Yeah, I can see you doing that.Yeah, Daniel, since you started dating Emma."

"And you started hanging around Maddie all the time." Daniel's response as quick. As was Diego's denial. "Why? No,I don't."

He looked down at his remote,not looking at Daniel as he spoke. "Chill,dude,it's fine. I don't care. I just thought she's driven you insane by now." Diego let out a scoffed laugh. "She has."

Malachi smiled at that,laughing slightly. "And I can't get enough of it." Both Miller brothers turned to Diego,raised eyebrow. "Dude,you need to get your head checked."

Malachi laughed,nodding his head in agreement. "Hey,guys,-" Malachi's head snapped up,surprised,he had forgotten that the three of them had invited Jax. He never expected for him to show up. -"thanks for inviting me to your sleepover."

Diego and Daniel turned to each other,confused them turned to Jax,offended. "All-nighter."

Daniel turned back to the game,Diego continuing. "Sleepovers are for girls. We're men." Malachi smiled at that,seeing how Diego acted. "You just ate my magic alfalfa beans." Diego complained.