Chapter 2 - Father

You sat on the couch, holding a doll of your father, tears in your eyes.

"Where is he? He is an hour and a half late." Your babysitter, Banari, asked. You looked at her.

"Ba? Where's daddy?" You asked her, using her nickname. She looked at you. Her eyes held sadness. She walked up to you but the door opened and she turned, hands on her hips.

"Where were you?" She asked in a stern voice. All Might looked at her.

"I'm sorry. There was a fire. I had to help." He said. She gave a glare before she sighed. He gave her the money he owned her, plus extra for being late and she looked at you.

"Happy birthday (y/n)." She said and left. You looked at your daddy and got off the couch. You walk up to him and smiled.

"Daddy! Look what Ba gave me!" You said happily. He looked.

"That was nice." He said, patting your head. You gave a frown as he walked to his room.

"Go to bed." He said. You looked sad as he turned the lights off and closed the door to his room. You slowly walked to your room, turning the light off and crawled into bed. You held your All Might doll closer and had tears. You turned three today but he never once said anything to you. He never got you a present or spent time with you.

"Daddy." You whisper with tears before you fell asleep. You never got to tell him that today you also got your quirk. You found out when Ba got a small cut on her finger when she was making your lunch. It was a lot of blood and she wiped your tears with a napkin but put it to her cut on accident and the wound healed. You wanted to tell him but he was always so tired after working all day.

You let out a small groan a few hours before sunrise and sat up. You were thirsty. You got out of bed and walked to the kitchen to get water.

"(y/n). Your up early." You heard and saw your father. You smiled.

"Daddy!" You say and hug him leg. Her gave your back a pat.

"I have to go. I will be back later." He said and stood.

"But Daddy, I..." You said before he walked out of the door. You stood there and waited, hoping he would be back. You got a glass of water before you moved to the couch.

"Ba said daddy was off today." You said and drank your water. You then smiled.

"He must be getting food!" You said happily. You ran to your room, getting dressed and grabbed your doll. You ran the couch and waited...and waited...and waited.

For hours you waited.

Growl.

You held your doll closer. You were so hungry. You got off the couch and pushed a chair to the door, making sure it wasn't in the way. You got on it and opened it.

"Daddy?" You yelled but heard nothing. You got off the chair and looked.

"Daddy?" You yelled again before you walked out. You saw a door leading to the outside and opened it. You saw a lot of people walking up and down the sidewalk.

"Excuse me?" You asked but no one stopped. You looked at your doll before you looked up and walked, looking for your father.

Growl.

You put a hand on your stomach.

"Daddy?" You yelled. A few people looked at you but didn't do anything as you walked. You had tears. 

"M-Maybe I should go home." You say and turn around but you don't recognize anything. You hold your doll closer as you look around.

"Out of the way kid." You heard and jumped a bit, running fast and ran into an Alleyway and hide behind some boxes. 

"Daddy...Help." You whisper. You were scared and lost. He was always on TV and talked about finding and helping lost people. Would he come and find you? You peeked out from the boxes but you didn't see him. You hide again and remembered what Ba always said. 

"If you get lost, stay in one spot."  

You moved and sat on the ground, waiting for your father to come save you. You waited till you fell asleep behind the boxes.