black rainbows girl obsession chapter

now it is time for simon, our protagonist, to really meet this girl. if he is not meeting her for the first time, this is the chapter where she becomes crucial to the plot.

again, her name will usually be some variant of stella, & she will usually be white, native hawaiian, or perhaps japanese, but will almost always have a white name & make absolutely zero references to her respective culture.

now, the answer of WHERE simon meets her is unclear. usually, this is not given much thought. they meet somewhere out & about by chance. "love at first sight"-type stuff. how cute. if simon is already dating her, they will meet usually at her home, at his home, or in some location close to the beach or a forest.

now, let's talk about simon. simon, regardless of what archetype he falls into, is clearly not mentally stable enough for a relationship. however, he will fall in love instantly with this girl & frankly become obsessed with her. this is okay though, since this girl is always easy to flatter & persistently okay with having this unstable man follow her around.

at some point in this chapter, context will be set up for a dance of some sort happening either that night, or soon. simon & stella may even already be at this dance.

"I am in love with you despite you being in this story for mere minutes, darling." did i mention simon is required to use "darling" at some point in dialogue? it's true. "Please dance with me. It will lead smoothly into the plot twist that happens in every other version of this tale."

"okay. i will accept this request to be your lover for plot convenience," says the lovely stella character.

"Splendid! Jolly good! Spectacular! We should go to this dance you nonchalantly mentioned only minutes ago!"

"okay."

did i mention?: all Stella characters, at their core, must be flat & lifeless. she will have no exceptional personality or real defining traits. she exists for simon's plot development, & nothing more.

it's also at some point the stella character will mention rainbows. rainbows are largely for "symbolism reasons", & are usually strung along with religious following or magic. whatever she says however, in the long run, is vastly unimportant & will not be mentioned later. it is only to add a layer of mystery & shameful attempt at personality to her character.

the two will now share some intimate moment, be it a kiss or conversation that's strangely different from the others.

this will mark the end of the chapter. there will now be a dance.