Psyco (L.P)

"Bye, See you soon" I said waving at them, they waved back. when I closed the door. I sat on the couch, grab the remote and turned on the telly.... When I turned it on that fucking alarm sound was on the news channel

"Breaking news, everyone please lock your doors, windows and other things, I repeat LOCK EVERYTHING there was a escaper-" the reporter said but got cut off by a man in his mid 30's

"You better Hide yo wife hide yo kids, cause it's dangerous out there" then ran away when i guess saw something or someone.

"Why do people try to scare us" i say to myself.

"Back to- Ahhhhhhhhh"when a figure past back and the T.V went black then the news were back on a other reporter that was safe...I think.

"Well what she said please-" then Everything went black in the house. I guess the power went off but i was afraid of the dark abit and it was Night time in Wolvehampton also the bad part.

I stopped breathing for a second when I heard A gun shot.

I ran to the door and locked it and the other doors then the windows.

But i kept one window open and looked throught it to see a figure in the middle of the road with only the moonlight shining on it ,dress in all black and saw hair sticking out flowing around but covering the figures face then it waved at me, and Pointed a finger at me? so I locked the window and closed the curtains, trying to steady my breaths.

I went into my room causing me to run into somethings but couldn't think right when I'm full of fear and not no fun.

When i was half way up the stairs, I heard banging from the door so i ran fast up and went in the first room (which was a guess room ).then grabbed a pot in hand when i pasted the kitchen before.

I ran to the closet because I think who was banging on the door with their so soft knocking *Note to sarcasm* broke the door.

After many minutes or so I heard nothing.

"H-hello?" I asked, stepping out of the closet.

.
I jumped when there were crashing from downstairs so I ran over to the second door (was my room) and hid behide the bed then pop out my head to see if anybody is in the room...yet.

"What a stupid little kid, leaving from me" a voice said, just a room across from me!!!

"Come out, come out, where ever you are" the voice this time yelled letting it's voice vibrate back and fourth on the walls.

I whimpered then covered my mouth after I heard feet moving close to my door, so i ducked my head and looked from under.

I saw the door opening and Closing when the figure walked in.

I stop moving and focus on the feet moving across the carpet.

I was confuse when i saw so called jordans but didn't look old but new like they were just bought. why would-

I felt hands on my feet so i Screamed but not that long and hand went over my mouth so i closed my eyes.

"Shh shh Don't cry, My love" the same voice that i heard a minute ago.

I felt a blind fold on my eyes to i opened them to see darkness ,when i was about to move my hands to take the cloth off it didn't work i guess hands hold me tighter.

"Aww Lili" this time i heard the voice clearer but a Girl?!

I felt a finger wipe my tear that i just noticed (i was crying) while i sniffed abit then a hand trace up to my stomach to my cheek then back to my stomach to make goose bumps that was not so good feeling,

"Oh prince what ashame." the voice tisked and took the cloth that i didn't know off my mouth

"So why are you crying?" she, i think, asked.

"U-um..." my voice came out weird like i hadn't talked in years.

"I-I got a q-uestion" i stuttered because i just ingored her question but relaxed abit when she replied.

"What, prince" she answered.

"W-what's y-our name?" i tensed when i felt a thumb rub my cheek.

"Julia, Julia Twinkle"