Name Meanings! Part 1

Happy birthday to me!
Yayyy!!!

Anyways... I published 1/13 at Sept. 26 since I really wamted to publish.

Like I said I can't publish 13 chapters.... But I want to publish 13 pages of this book! So Here's some Name Meanings of our Dear Characters!
Credites to google for the info.

2/13
1. Valac

Valac

Valac is a demon described in the goetic grimoires the Lesser Key of Solomon (in some versions as Ualac or Valak and in Thomas Rudd's variant as Valu), Johann Weyer's Pseudomonarchia Daemonum (as Volac), the Liber Officium Spirituum (as Coolor or Doolas), and in the Munich Manual of Demonic Magic (as Volach) as an angelically winged boy riding a two-headed dragon, attributed with the power of finding treasures.

2. Naberius

Naberius. The demon Naberiuswas first mentioned by Johann Weyer in 1583. He is supposedly the most valiant Marquess of Hell, and has nineteen legions of demons under his command. He makes men cunning in all arts (and sciences, according to most authors), but especially in rhetoric, speaking with a hoarse voice.

(A: thanks to this Info. I have slight idea in what is The Naberius Bloodline Magic is)

3. Asmodeus

Asmodeus or Asmodai (Hebrew: אשמדאי‎ Ashmedai) (see below for other variations) is a king of demons mostly known from the deuterocanonical Book of Tobit, in which he is the primary antagonist. This marid is also mentioned in some Talmudic legends, for instance, in the story of the construction of the Temple of Solomon. He was supposed by some Renaissance Christians to be the King of the Nine Hells. Asmodeus also is referred to as one of the seven princes of Jinnestan. In Binsfeld's classification of demons, each one of these princes represents one of the seven deadly sins (Pride, Lust, Envy, Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, and Wrath). Asmodeus is the demon of lust and is therefore responsible for twisting people's sexual desires. It is said in Asmodeus Or, The Devil on Two Sticks that people who fall to Asmodeus' ways will be sentenced to an eternity in the second level of hell.

4. Sabnock

Sabnock (also spelled Sab Nac, Sabnac, Sabnach, Sabnack, Sabnacke, Salmac and Savnock) isa mighty Great Marquis of Hell, who has 50 legions of demons under his command.

In longer terms:

"The Forty-third Spirit, as King Solomon commanded them into the Vessel of Brass, is called Sabnock, or Savnok. He is a Marquis, Mighty, Great and Strong, appearing in the Form of an Armed Soldier with a Lion's Head, riding on a pale-coloured horse. His office is to build high Towers, Castles and Cities, and-to furnish them with Armour, etc. Also he can afflict Men for many days with Wounds and with Sores rotten and full of Worms. He giveth Good Familiars at the request of the Exorcist. He commandeth 50 Legions of Spirits; and his Seal is this."

From Tikaboo

"Sabnock, or Savnok, is a Marquis, Mighty, Great and Strong, appearing in the Form of an Armed Soldier with a Lion's Head, riding on a pale-coloured horse. His office is to build high Towers, Castles and Cities, and-to furnish them with Armour, etc. Also he can afflict Men for many days with Wounds and with Sores rotten and full of Worms. He giveth Good Familiars at the request of the Exorcist. He commandeth 50 Legions of Spirits.
"

From the Luciferian Goetia by Michael Ford

"Sabnock builds towers and castles, being dwellings of the astral spirit which the sorcerer shall encircle his/her self in through dream projection. He can cause wounds to infect and kill me slowly. Sabnock gives excellent Familiars who may build and strengthen the towers of self."

5. Agares

Agares is described in grimoires such as the Livre des Esperitz (as Agarat), the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum, the Lesser Key of Solomon, and the Dictionnaire Infernal as a duke "under the power of the east," an "old man, riding upon a crocodile, and carrying a hawke on his fist,"[1][note 1] who teaches languages, stops and retrieves runaway persons, causes earthquakes, and grants noble titles.

6. Purson

In demonology, Purson is a Great King of Hell, being served and obeyed by twenty-two legions of demons. He knows of hidden things,can find treasures, and tells past, present, and future. Taking a human or aerial body he answers truly of all secret and divine things of Earth and the creation of the world.

7. Barbartos

In demonology, Barbatos (UK: /bɑːrˈbeɪtɒs/, US: /bɑːrˈbeɪtoʊs/) is an earl and duke of Hell, ruling thirty legions of demons and with four kings as his companions to command his legions. He can speak to animals, tell the future, conciliate friends and rulers, and lead men to treasure hidden by the enchantment of magicians.[citation needed]

8. Gaap

Gaap (also Tap, Coap, Taob, Goap) is a demon described in demonological grimoires such as the Lesser Key of Solomon,[1] Johann Weyer's Pseudomonarchia Daemonum,[2] and the Munich Manual of Demonic Magic,[3][4][5] as well as Jacques Collin de Plancy's Dictionnaire Infernal,[6]

These works describe Gaap as a Prince in human form who incites love. The Munich Manual also says that "Taob" also provides medical care for women, transforms them to make it easier to get to a lover, renders them infertile, and rules twenty-five legions of spirits. The other sources instead describe Gaap as a President, giving him the power to teach philosophy and liberal arts, make others invisible, steal familiars from other magicians, make men stupid, and carry men between kingdoms; in addition to ruling sixty-six legions of demons. Johann Weyer also connects Gaap to necromancers, and states that he was first called upon by Noah's son Ham, along with Beleth. He was of the order of potestates.

Gaap (or Goap) is also one of the four cardinal spirits, of the south in the Lesser Key of Solomon, the west in the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum.

In the Livre des Esperitz,[7] Gaap (as Caap) is still a Prince, but appears as a knight, brings gold and silver anywhere, and rules twenty legions of spirits.

Accomplished occultist Carroll "Poke" Runyon treats Gaap and Coap as different entities,[8]although they were historically the same figure.[7]

According to Thomas Rudd, Gaap is opposed by the Shemhamphorasch angel Ieuiah.[9]

9. Shax

Shax[5] (also spelled Chax, Shan, Shass, Shaz, and Scox) is a Great Marquis of Hell, and has power over 30 legions of demons on evil horses. He takes away the sight, hearing and understanding of any person under the conjurer's request, and steals money out of kings' houses, carrying it back to the people. He also steals horses and everything the conjurer asks. Shax can also discover hidden things if they are not kept by evil spirits, and sometimes gives good familiars, but sometimes those familiars deceive the conjurer. He should not be bothered too often. Shax is thought to be faithful and obedient, but is a great liar and will deceive the conjurer unless obliged to enter a magic triangle drawn on the floor. He will then speak marvellously and tell the truth. He knows when lies are told and uses these to teach lessons. He is depicted as a stork that speaks with a hoarse but subtle voice; his voice changes into a beautiful one once he enters the magic triangle.