fjujcjkjyjojuj

"Bro please don't eat my toes, I'm begging you!" Mayo said to the random ass dog in their room. "If you really want to keep your toes, get on your knees and beg" Mayo did what the ugly ass dog said to do. The dog filled the room with laughter. Mayo remembered that this is just a dog, so they came up to the chunky mutt, and started to beat the shit outta him. The dog yelped in spanish. Once that little fucker was dead, Mayo took a look at his tag. Property of Gwen. Mayo was terrified. This dog (now a corpse) belongs to the scariest person on Earth. Gwen was a very successful person. If you even wanted to say a word to Gwen, you'd have to cut off a finger. I don't know what Gwen does to the fingers, but it's just terrifyingto think about. I wondered if I should even return the dogs corpse. Mayo had an idea. They'll just pretend that they found the dog already dead. Mayo smiled at their evil plan. Mayo dialed the number that was on the tag, but when someone picked up...it wasn't Gwen at all. It was their bodyguard, Tobi. "Hello? Who is this?" Mayo was scared because it sounded like an emo found the phone before Gwen could. "H-hello...uhhh I just wanted Gwen to know that I have found their d-dog dead, lying in the r-road." There was a long silence. Tobi finally broke the silence by saying "Fuck not again!" Again!?! What the hell was wrong with this dog. Was he immortal? Before Mayo could ask any questions, Tobi asked Mayo to come to Gwen's mansion to return the ugly ass mutt. Mayo agreed because what else can they do? Say no? Never. Mayo was too scared to decline.