𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏- 𝒉𝒆𝒓

𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

"-very? avery! AVERY!"

my body shoots up, my head immediately regrets it. a white light fills my vision and a static fills my ears.

slowly, my eyesight comes back to me, as well as the feeling of boney hands on my shoulder, shaking me back to life. my eyes are squeezed shut, but something tells me to open them.

i soon realize it's connor, filling my mind with warmth and - literally - screaming.

its her! itsheritsheritsher! get up dumbass! talk to her!

and i soon find out what he's talking about, becuase in front of me, hands on my shoulders and tear stained eyes, stands a woman with long, hazelnut brown hair and a wavering, warm voice.

"hey avery," she starts, "i don't know if you remember me or not, im autumn. autumn evens"

a white light flashes before me, images of soft giggling and flashing colors push its way to the front of my mind, as well as the voice of the woman in front of me, and another, and another. the memories fly past me, like papers in the wind.

my head spins before dropping me back down on earth. the girl- autumn- stares back at me, and im painfully aware of the many eyes watching us, waiting.

but i could care less in this moment, with smart, brilliant blue eyes searching mine for something, anything.

"mum," i breathe, breaking a smile and pulling her that much closer than she was before, burying my head in the crook of her neck. she smells of old parchment, she always has. even when i was just a child, learning how to walk and talk.

i can feel her smiling, too, just against my shoulder, as she used to do to father on their anniversary, or after a quidditch game, or when they were slow dancing in the kitchen, fresh bread just out the oven.

and then there's more hands, a new scent pressed against my back. i turn and smile, jumping into the other girls arms with a shout of "olivia!" olivia falls backwards, against the floor, and ruffles my hair. she pulls me back for a second, eyes scanning over my face before mumbling a small, "don't ever leave me again," and pulling me back into her chest.

"i won't"

383 words
**shit im so sorry for not updating this. i know i said i was going to try but my mental health got the best of me. i never expected to get this many reads, but seeing how many people have this book saved made me want to start writing again. im so sorry for the wait. more excitement next chapters!**

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 13, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬 . »𝐝𝐦 𝐱 𝐡𝐩«जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें