Chapter 7

We woke up and Barbi said.

"Good morning Y/n."

"Good morning Barbi." I said.

We kissed and then we got out of bed and headed downstairs.

"Good morning Barbi and Y/n." They all said.

"Good morning." We both said.

We then had some breakfast.

"Wow Barbi, this food is really good." Barbara said.

"You can thank the chefs, they really know how to make it good." She said.

"Yeah." Barbara said.

"You guys should come here more often." Barbi said.

"Yeah, I agree with Barbi." I said.

"Yeah, I would love to come here again." Diana said.

The rest nodded.

Later, they left and Barbi was curious about something.

"Hey Y/n." She said.

"Yes, Barbi?" I asked.

"Where exactly did you come from? I know you're a transferred student, but where were you before and why did you decide to transfer?" She asked.

I sighed and said, "Well, it all started here. I was a resident in Gotham City and I lived with my parents, they still live in Gotham City right now while I live here."

"But what happened?" She asked.

"Well, I was with two of my friends Barbara Gordon and Harleen Quinzel and me and Barbara would go out and fight crime in Gotham City together and we were also in the same school together. I've known Harleen since I was a kid and I met Babs at school in Gotham City and I was really heartbroken when I learned that Babs and his Dad were moving to Metropolis, I just felt like I would be all alone again without one of my friends, but Harleen was still there for me, but sometimes I just don't see her." I said.

"Why is that?" She asked.

"I don't know she just disappears." I said.

"I'm really sorry about that Y/n." She said.

"It's okay Barbi." I said.

"So how did you managed to get to Metropolis?" She asked.

"Well, I felt so miserable without my friends and I was being bullied at my school and then one day, I chose to try to move to Metropolis to reunite with Babs and have a fresh start, so I saved up and managed to convince my parents for me to move there and they asked why and I said I wanted a fresh start in my life. So they were okay with that and helped me got ready to move and I was really excited and then I video chatted with Babs and I told her that I was moving there and she was really excited and she said she really missed me." I said.

"You two are really great friends." She said with a smile.

I smiled too.

"Yeah, on the night before I moved, I video chatted with Babs again and she introduced me to her friends and we revealed our secret identities and they said they wanted me to join their team and I accepted, then on the next day, I said goodbye to my parents and said I would visit them someday and somehow Harleen appeared and said goodbye to me too and I said to her that I would come visit someday, but I was still confused about why she kept disappearing." I said.

"You should introduce me to your parents someday." She said.

"Yeah, I just hope they like you." I said really worried.

"I'm sure they will." She said.

"Anyway, after I got moved in, I knew I had to pay the rent eventually, so I've been looking for a job, but couldn't do it." I said.

"I'm really sorry about that Y/n." She said.

"It's okay, it's not your fault." I said.

"Anyway, I came to the school on my first day and introduced myself to some people and then I bumped into you and you know the rest." I said.

"I will never forget about that day." She said.

"Me either." I said.

We kissed and then I asked.

"Barbi, if you don't mind me asking, it's about the curse you put on yourself, what actually happened?"

She sighed and said.

"Please follow me."

We headed to the room and saw the statuette.

"You see Y/n, back then I was jealous of Diana Prince and I tried to put a curse on her using this and I said the words, although it looked like it didn't work, but it did. It cursed me." She said sadly.

I hugged her and said.

"Barbi, no matter what, whether you have a curse or not, I will always love you no matter what."

She smiled and cried tears of joy and we kissed again.

Once we separated, we panted and then Barbi asked.

"Y/n, how did you get your powers?"

"I don't know, I was born with them, but I didn't know about it until I got older." I said.

"Well, powers or not, I will always love you no matter what." She said while smiling.

"Aww, I love you too Barbi." I said while smiling too.

We kissed again and this proves that we will always love each other no matter what.