𝙰𝚔𝚊𝚗𝚎-𝙺𝚞𝚗

✰✰✰✰𝙷𝚞𝚛𝚝★𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗★𝙰𝚔𝚊𝚗𝚎 𝚡 𝙴𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕★𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

✰✰✰✰𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕤𝕥 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘☆𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕣 𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘
✰✰✰✰𝙿𝚊𝚒𝚗; 𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝒶𝒹ℯ 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓌𝓇ℴ𝓃ℊ 𝒸𝒽ℴ𝒾𝒸ℯ
✰✰✰✰𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢!
✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
꧁𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚗𝚎-𝚔𝚞𝚗꧂

Y/N had always been interested in time. How it worked, how you couldn't stop it maybe? Whatever the reason was they were infatuated with it. As they walked down the silent halls all they could hear was silence.
The silence was overbearing and making so much of no sound.
Some people go nuts from not hearing anything around them.
Y/N was going to hit that point. Y/N reluctantly agreed to help their classmates after school only to be ditched and then end up doing all the work themselves.

Y/N was deep in their thoughts until they heard a small tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick.
Y/N looked behind them watching and hearing from where the ticking was coming from. They slowly walked backwards into a classroom where they came to find...."Akane-Kun?"

Y/N said unintentionally as they saw their classmate on the ground bleeding and in different clothing. Y/N rushed to Akane-Kun stumbling to their knees as Akane turned to them...smiling.
"Akane what happened?!" Y/N said looking for bandages within their backpack. Akane watched their movements before stopping Y/N in their tracks. "Stop, that won't work..." Akane said clutching Y/N's hand softly. They looked at each other before Y/N started crying imagining Akane dying without them being able to do anything.
"Don't cry, ahah, I wouldn't want you crying like me..." Akane said, closing his eyes and sighing.

"She doesn't love you does she?" Y/N said looking away tears dripping slowly off their cheeks that were now staining with years of holding back. Akane knew how bad he had hurt them, he could feel what they felt.

Aoi-Chan.

Akane had always loved Aoi-Chan ever since they were little. Though, Aoi had always denied Akane and rated his tactics. Y/N never really paid attention to them at all but when they had finally knew Akane-Kun it was through Nene-Chan. Y/N was friends with Aoi-Chan but they didn't talk as much as they did with Akane. The truth is that Y/N had liked Akane ever since she found out about his existence not only that but when she found out his little secret. Y/N obviously didn't tell Akane that they knew his secret rather they would act, like always. She could relate to Aoi-Chan a lot with pretending everything was fine and okay. Though Akane has the gift of seeing right through people like Y/N and Aoi...and in the end he had chosen Aoi.

Y/N was never jealous rather confused why he liked her so much. As much as Y/N loved Akane they knew he was stupid for that choice.
And now look where they ended up.
Y/N knew Aoi-Chan did this. His little ticks were from his heart.
And of course his clocks. Y/N felt a burning sensation inside their lungs and heart.
They knew he wouldn't make it. Akane was bandaged up
but it doesn't matter...he was going to bleed to death.

"Akane-Kun...I-I" Y/N stuttered on their words biting back small whimpers of pure misery. Akane-Kun opened his eyes reaching his hand to Y/N's mouth trying to make them save their words. Y/N slapped his hand away crying and shaking as they squinted their eyes and then looked down.

"AKANE-KUN, I LOVE YOU BUT YOU...YOU...you...ʸᵒᵘ" Y/N couldn't finish their words, their tear spilling and overflowing waterfall. They closed their eyes trying not to think about Akane's death.
Akane's smile grew bigger as he patted their head. "Y/N, I'm sorry...but..."
Y/N didn't want to hear it. They shielded their ears as Akane spoke softly. Taking his final breaths as Y/N prepared themselves.

꧁𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚘𝚒-𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗꧂

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁
𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛!