𝙼𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚋𝚊-𝙺𝚞𝚗

Request by @auroraaachan
✰𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜★𝙼𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚋𝚊 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
✰𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚝➪ ℐ'𝓁𝓁 𝓃ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇 𝓁ℯ𝓉 𝓎ℴ𝓊 ℊℴ....ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Ugh! Being on this boundary is so boring! Hopefully Tsukasa doesn't come anytime soon. That would be terrible. I walked around the boundary walking in circles and over more time I kept getting more and more
bored.

Hey I have an idea...I could hangout with Minamoto-San.
I walked over to the mirror and slowly jumped out of it making sure I didn't make a fool of myself and fall.
As I got out I looked around for Minamoto-San, walking down the paved and tiled floors watching different students walk past me.
I saw Minamoto-San in the library with...Y/N!?

I don't know why but I felt something...different.
I felt my blood start to bubble as I walked up to them.
"Kou-San..." I said, giving him the cold stare.
"Ah! Mitsuba! It's been awhile hasn't it." He said, bringing his finger to his cheek.
I looked to Y/N who was looking at the books.
"Y/N came with me and we were getting some books for Yashiro-Senpai."
I didn't say anything all I could think about was a million insults that I could release.
I got so caught up in my thoughts that I hadn't noticed that Y/N was grabbing Kou's arm and showing him the book. I had enough.

"YOU PERVERT! YOU PROBABLY ONLY INVITED Y/N SO YOU COULD DO NASTY THINGS! YOU LAME TRAFFIC WEARING PERVERT!" I kept screeching and yelling all the insults in my mind until...
Y/N started...laughing?

"HAHAHAHA! Oh my gosh Mitsuba are you jealous?" Y/N said between laughs and giggles. I felt my face turn red and my ears and face started to heat up. "Huh? Mitsuba, are you actually jealous?" Kou asked me in all seriousness and then began laughing as well. I turned even more red and started to sweat. "I-I was NOT JEALOUS! I'm just looking out for this idiot!" I screamed before grabbing Y/N's hand and running off to the far end of the school.

I was practically covered in sweat and the heat was getting to me. I looked back at Y/N who was still laughing. "HAHAHAHaha...Mitsuba it's okay! I won't do anything! Well, I might do it more since that face you made was so cute!" Y/N said. I felt my whole body start to shut down and start to make me even more flustered.
"Yeah well whatever! You shouldn't even hangout with him, he's so weird! And probably a perv!" I wanted to keep rambling on but before I could I felt something on my forehead.

"Don't worry I won't leave you ever Mitsuba!" Y/N said after kissing my forehead. I blushed even more and all I could think was...

꧁𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘 𝚈/𝙽...𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛꧂

☞︎𝙼𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚋𝚊-𝙺𝚞𝚗

𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆𖨆
𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝! 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜!