𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚘-𝚂𝚊𝚗

✰𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚘-𝚂𝚊𝚗 𝚡 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛
✰𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚘 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢❤︎
☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾
I don't know why but whenever I walk past that certain bathroom I feel lost somehow. It's like I've felt lost forever even though I know where I am. It must be me who feels so strange no one else really talks about their problems or worries but it's like you can feel it.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

Oh! crap....I've been thinking too long I totally lost track of time!
I run down the halls grabbing my papers from my locker before running to my class. As I got into the class I practically collapsed from all the running. I sat down in my
seat gathering my papers and while getting ready for class to start.
Time had passed. The classroom wasn't very loud as usual it was quiet
only the teacher's voice could be heard through it echoing the classroom.

I started to close my eyes. I was getting tired, so I closed my eyes for a second and opened them back again to make myself not fall asleep but when I did open my eyes.

There in front of me was a boy. I screeched as I fell out of my chair causing people to stare and me and wonder why I did such action.
I looked around the classroom trying to see if they saw what I saw.
The boy was in a uniform but not our uniform and now was...floating!
I got back up on my shoes and asked to go to the bathroom.
Before the teacher even said yes or even no I ran out of the classroom
heading up to the bathroom. I shut the door behind me and took a
breather.

I then realized I was in that bathroom. I got that feeling again, the feeling of being lost and helpless. I looked in the mirror at my appearance. What was I doing?
I must be crazy to have seen a floating boy. I laughed to myself once again closing my eyes and opening them to see the boy again behind me in the reflection of the mirror.

I jumped in shock and saw the same boy floating again he gave me a puzzled face
before floating back down and standing on the tiled floor with a little tap of his shoes.
"Ahh!" He said, giving me a smile that surprised me and made me shudder back.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you! I was just curious." The boy said before holding out his hand to me. "The names Hanako-San, and you are?" Hanako reached out his hand towards me. I was stunned that he was so calm and even curious. I quickly reached for his hand, shook it and very quickly said my name. "Hiumimy/nokaygoodbye" (Hi I'm y/n okay goodbye) I said before heading towards the door. As I headed towards it I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me towards them.

"Don't be scared I told you I won't hurt you, besides I don't bite!" Hanako said while letting go of my arm. "By any chance do you know why you can see me?" He asked me while leaning into my small figure. I was also quite curious why I could see a floating boy so I responded with a shrug. "Huh, well that's weird I guess you can see ghosts then....for some odd reason." Hanako said looking away like he was dwelling on something.

"You're a WHAT?" I screamed before backing up again and hitting the bathroom door. I dropped to the floor realizing I had just seen a ghost. Wait, that means he's dead...AH! I couldn't help but start to shake and look down trying to figure out what was happening and why this was happening.
I couldn't see Hanako's face since my head was looking at the tiled floor but next thing I know Hanako sits down and hugs me?

"Don't worry you'll be fine...don't die okay I don't want you to join me too early now. Besides, I wanted to ask you something." He says while closing his eyes. I shivered at the contact that I could now feel a ghost and his skin which was cold. We only just met and now he's so comfortable hugging me out of nowhere!?

But for some reason...as he hugged me....I didn't feel so lost. I felt found in some weird way. It felt nice for someone to hug me for once. It felt like forever since someone had done so and especially not a ghost boy.
I closed my eyes and for some reason I felt at ease and peaceful.
I felt my body start to relax as my legs fell slowly and Hanako...

He had leaned in close to my ear saying...

꧁𝓓𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱?

☞︎𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚘-𝚂𝚊𝚗

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚗.