🌹

"How do I look" Taeyong spun looking at his parents smiling "you look cute"-"Cute?! im supposed to look good" both laughed "Of course you do but spinning makes you cute" His mother said "Be very careful taeyong, remember not to tell anyone you are from Tenebris or it will go down in a bad way"-"I promise I won't thank you for letting me go again I'm so excited!"

"It must be exciting, well go on now you don't want to be late, take good care of your brother"-"yes yes I will I have to go now bye~" He hugged them both before leaving the throne room. 

jeno waited for his brother ready to leave "thanks" taeyong took bacons lead getting on "Lets go!" he took out the small map to Helianthus. "Okay you have the compass? I have no idea where north is"-"how do you not know?" jeno took out the compass handing it to his brother.

"Okay now we can go" leaving behind the familiar place they lived in amazed by how the place changed they looked back and realized it did look a bit intimidating dark skies and snow only falling on their side, where they were was the sun that filled with light the field of trees and flowers and deers around the area.

"This very pretty"-"it is" both in amazement as they went on. "We should be there in another thirty minutes we have gone about fifteen minutes out "what do you think it's like" jeno asked "I have no idea but it sounds like we will have a great time apparently there is food and desserts and music with many people dancing"-"great we dont know any dances"-"sh*t you're right"

🌹

"No freaking way Jeno WE MADE IT" Taeyong yelled in happiness and excitement seeing the huge castle and sun flower fields before the village. "Its so pretty" as they got closer to the gates of the village.

They stopped at the front "Why is it not opened yet? isn't it almost time?" a villager on the other side of the gates "Are you here for the ball tonight?"-"yes we are"-"the main entrance is west from here thats why you dont see anyone entering through here"-"oh thank you how far?"

"Pretty far, this village itself if quite a size and the palace is the double"-"FAR?!"-"yes are you in a rush?"-"yes it begins in less than an hour"-"better make a run for it"-"We will have to thank you again"

They left back "we won't make it on time we're going to be late lets hurry, alright bacon we're gonna need to see how fast you are" Taeyong patted him signaling to run as well as jeno. 

The sun was getting lower and they "Oh my gosh jeno it probably started by now, how humiliating were going to look bad in front of everyone"-"we'll just say we got lost" he said loudly the galloping of the horses invading most of the sound. 

"This place is huge"-"we should be there soon"taeyong whined the whole way how late they were.

🌻

"Is your friend not here yet?" Jaehyun was up in the ball balcony as people came in through the doors haechan looked around "No not yet I hope nothing happened to them on the way here" Haechan panicked "Relax maybe they are on their way" renjun patted him "I hope so"

"Jae honey any lady catching your attention?" his mother came up "im not looking for anyone tonight or another night, this isn't even our place mother" he huffed resting his head on his right hand from the balcony.