beach day! part 1

Start from the beginning

"what?" he said. "im just curious!" he told me.

"w-well... i want to... but im not sure if hes ready to... i dont want to rush him into anything he dosent want to do yet." i told him.  he nodded, implying that he understood. "also i dont want my first time to be on a beach! especialy since its a two day trip and its gonna be hard for him to cover hickeys!" i said with a bit of a laugh.

"You really think you can top him?"

"yep!" 

"okay." he said he semmed a bit skeptical, but im sure i can top asahi. 

Asahi pov.

i was walking over to noya to ask him if he wanted to pick the tent we were gonna stay in. i was going to let him pick the tent, so thats why i went to ask him. when i got closer tanaka saw me, and seemed to get an idea. he then asked noya, "so do you think you and asahi are gonna do 'it'?" i was a little taken aback that he asked noya that. i decided to listen in. he didnt say anything about me being nearby.

"W-what? T-t-tanaka!" noya yelled kinda embarrassed.

"what?" he said. "im just curious!" he told him.

"w-well... i want to... but im not sure if hes ready to... i dont want to rush him into anything he dosent want to do yet." he told him. he nodded, implying that he understood. "also i dont want my first time to be on a beach! especialy since its a two day trip and its gonna be hard for him to cover hickeys!" he said with a bit of a laugh. im glad he wants to as well, and i can understand that, but dose he really think that?  tanaka glanced at me without noya noticing and saw the skepticism in my face, so he asked,

"You really think you can top him?"

"yep!"

"okay."

i held a finger to my lips as if to say 'dont tell him i was here.' he seemed to get it, and he and noya went back to talking anime and stuff. i walked away and grabbed my things from the spot i left them, and went back to the two boys talking. i put my hand on noyas shoulder to get his attention, and he looked up at me with a smile. "whats up asahi?"

"i forgot to ask when you came up to me erleyer, (erlier? idk how to spell it.) but do you want to pick the tent?" 

"sure!" He said to me, and grabbed my hand. "lets go choose one together!" he said as we now went together to pick out a tent. first he went and grabbed his things though. we settled on a blue and white tent, a good distance away from the water. all the twnts were a decent distance, but this one was a little further back. we put our stuff in, and noya came up with an idea. "hey asahi?"

"yeah?"

"since its still fairly early in the day, you wanna go swimming?" 

i thought about it for a munute before saying "sure! sounds good to me." we went inside the tents, nd changed into our swim trunks, then went to go swimming. we swam and played around a bit in the water, ocationaly splashing eachother with it. we were overall having a really good time. after a while of playing around i pulled noya close to me. i kissed him deeply, and he kissed me back. we kissed for a little while, noyas arm around my neck, and mine around his waist and held him close to me while we continued to kiss, our lips moving slightly together, when i got an idea. i bit his lip slightly and i heard a small noise come from him. his mouth was slightly open, and another idea came to mind. i slipped my tounge in his mouth, and he slipped his into mine. 

after a while he pulled his tounge away, back into his, while mine explored his mouth. i heard more noises come from him. im not gonna lie, i kinda liked it. i felt something poke a bit at my abdomen, but thought nothing of it. after a while, he pulled away panting heavily, eyes half closed and face red. "you liked that?" i said trying to tease him a bit. his face was redder than it was a second ago.

"y-yeah... i liked it a lot..." he said looking away in embarrassment. i let him get down from me, and we went back to our tent to change. pretty soon it was lunch and daichi and suga were grilling some hot dogs and hamburgers for everyone to enjoy. by 12:30,  we were all ready to eat. noya and i both got hamburgers, and sat on a picknick table that was nearby. noya's a bit of a messy eater, and got a little bit of ketchup on his cheek. 

"hey noya, face me for a second?" i asked him, and he turned his face twords me. i wiped the ketchup off with my thumb, and licked it off. "you had a little ketchup on your cheek is all." i said with a small smile. noyas face was compleatly red, and he looked away in embarrasment, saying a small "thanks..." ill take it hes a little embarrased about erlier.

noya pov.

What the heck... i thought for sure i would dom, but when we made out earliyer, i was compleatly dominated. and oddly ehough... i liked it... am i actualy a bottom? Ive never thought of myself as one... but the way asahi makde me feel before! i felt so weak and helpless. i fet shivers go up my spine, while his tounge explored my mouth, and it felt so good! but im embarrased since i got a little hard during it all...

oh god...

i really am a bottom!

and for some reason, im perfectly fine with it! god when he was kissing me, i was even kinda moaning into the kiss... 

i ate my burger lost in my thoughts when a voice snapped me out of them. it was asahi.

"hey noya, can you face me for a second?" why is he asking? i turn my head and feel him  run his thumb over my left cheek. he pulls his hand back, and theres ketchup on his thumb. what? he explained to me, that i had a bit of ketchup on my cheek, and i was kinda embarrased. i thanked him and went back to my food. i was still a bit hard, so ive gotta figure out a way to keep this under control. ugh. this is gonna be frustrating. im at least glad im wering kinda baggy clothes. hopefuly this will go away soon, before it becomes a big problem. 

ill make the next chapter a bit more smutty, but right now its like 1 am and im tired. dont worry something i feel like you guys are going to enjoy will happen next chapter. anyways, check out the book i was talking about, and i hope you guys are really liking this story so far!