Chapter 6

"Hey whores I'm back! I know it's been like a couple years since I've updated this story but I've been thinking about it recently and I'm going to write chapters for it when I can along with going back to edit some stuff including my name because truly what was I thinking with a name like gay pine tree lol anyway I hope you enjoy this chapter even if it's a bit short I'm going to work on a plot hopefully soon so thanks you all for reading and continuing to have faith in this dumb little fic I started so long ago love you all!"- seb <3

Dippers pov

I was melting down all I could hear were my own loud sobs as my voice bounced around the room. It felt like reality was falling away and I was left in an abyss of my own feelings and despair I had never felt more out of control in my life even if it hasnt been that long. I couldn't even hear or see anything over the vicious blue light I was producing from my head and eye it was horrible and I wondered when it would end if ever.

As I was even further in my self made despair the creak of the attic door opening had my attention, I looked over and even though I could barely see past the tears running down my face? Front side? I knew it was mable she entered the room and closed the door softly behind her.

"Hey dip, how're you doing? I heard you crying from downstairs and I got
worried" I looked up at her and sniffled (how did I do that without a nose???)

"Mabes I'm just worried? What if I lose myself? What if I become evil like Bill was? What if-" I was cut off from my ramblings with Mable hugging me tight

" That won't happen dip dip, I know you and I know you would never do what Bill did ever" Mable was as reassuring as ever but it didn't do much to assuage my fears, Bill was like me once human with emotions and he still managed to turn into what he was so how does she know I won't do that I decided not to make my fears known for now there's enough Mables worrying about as is.

"Huh thanks mabes you always know how to make me feel better" the violent blue light had mellowed out to a cool pastel blue, the tears had also stopped thankfully however I wondered when the blue color would go away after all I didn't feel sad anymore.

I would have to ask bill how much time it took to get rid of the color of that emotion. Speaking of Bill I hope I didn't scare him with my violent bout of sadness. Well I guess I should go find him.

And with that I open my door ready to face whatever comes next.