"Last time I checked, Selina Kyle found out about Batman being Bruce Wayne long before I even started this gig." She said, as a matter of fact. "And what about Dick? We just had a case involving people from the circus getting murdered because someone knew who he was." Jason covered his mouth with his hand to keep from snickering too loudly. It was just amusing to watch Blair bring Bruce back down to earth. "At least the people that found out about me are loyal to me." Including Harley Quinn, but no one but Jason needed to know that. Judging by the amused look he gave her, he was thinking the same thing.

Bruce didn't find any of the situation amusing, not at all. Instead, he fixed her with a look that could only be described as a cross between disappointed dad and frustrated. "Come on, Bruce." She pleaded, not caring at all about how pathetic she must sound. "You know how much this means to me."

Before Bruce could say anything back, Gordon cleared his throat loudly, drawing their attention to him by the weapons case, holding the training staffs her and Jason had used only an hour and a half ago. "I was brought here under the impression that you would start answering my questions, which you haven't done at all since we got here."

Blair looked back at Bruce, waiting for him to make up his mind on whether or not this would be allowed. "Fine." He grumbled, shaking his head. "Take him back upstairs and tell him whatever you want, but I'd be careful if I were you."

Without thinking about it, she reached for Jason's hand. On instinct, he had already been reaching for her when she laced her fingers through his. The words sounded like half a threat. "What does that mean?"

"He might not be able to handle the truth of everything." Bruce said carefully.

"He knows who I am." She said, unsure of what that could possibly mean. Everyone knew Knight Wolf dealt with just as much as Batman which was more than the police could ever imagine. "He knows what I've dealt with."

Bruce left her with one last warning before walking up the stairs, back into the house, "He doesn't know it all."

Jason squeezed her hand, "Are you sure you want to do this? Once he knows, you can't exactly take it back."

"Actually I could," Blair corrected him. Not only did she have J'onn J'onzz on speed dial, but apparently Bruce had Zatanna on his. "I just don't want to go that route."

Jason nodded, kissing her on the forehead. "I'll go wait for you upstairs with Bruce." He looked over her shoulder, "River, come on."

River jumped up at the sound of his name, moving as quickly as he could to get out of the cave, "Yeah, coming."

Blair walked over to Gordon as Jason and River's footsteps faded up the stairs. Each step she took felt like another nail in her coffin. She had no idea how he was going to react, but something told her it wasn't going to be sunshine and rainbows.

Barbara sighed when she got closer, "Dad—"

"Babs, go upstairs." Blair interrupted. This was her mess, she had to be the one to deal with it. "We'll be up there in a minute. He probably wants to ask Batman and Robin some questions too."

"You can't tell me what to do, Blair." Barbara argued.

"Oh?" She raised an eyebrow, crossing her arms. "I'm the reason you're still alive, not once, but twice in the past two days. I think I can tell you to do whatever I want."