∞ Let's talk about you ∞

∞ Analine's point of view ∞
∞ Exactly a week later ∞

It's been a week ever since Evan told me about his past. He did not deserve to go through such terror while growing up.

" Analine? "
Evan called breaking me out of my thoughts.
"Yes? "
I answered looking at him.
"I've been talking to you  so long and you have been zoning out? What's wrong? "
he asked with a raised brow and a little anger.

"Nothing"
I lied but he didn't buy it.
He slapped the table with both his hands making me flinch and my heart beat race.

How did I forget that his man is a little too short tempered?

"I've been thinking"
I stared my sentence carefully.
"Thinking about what? "
he asked and it's clear that his anger has not vanished.

"About your past Evan, no one  deserves to suffer the way you did"
I said as tears tickled down my face.

He wiped out my tears
" Don't let my past affect you love, it's nothing but just a memory that made me who I am today"
he stated with a smile.

"Beautiful people aren't born, they are made. The pain what we  have been through and all the scars left on us, is what made us beautiful people"
I said.

"Beautiful people are born not made"
he said.
"Really? A person can be beautiful on the outside but ugly on the inside and a person  who doesn't appear so called 'beautiful' on the outside can actually be beautiful inside but it's a rare case of where a person is beautiful inside and outside! "
I stated.

He looked like he was something but he kept his mouth shut.
It was silence that spoke afterwards.

"You know that all this time we've been talking about me and it's selfish of me that I didn't ask about you, so tell me Ana more about you"
he said making me look at him shocked.

"Me? "
I asked pointing at myself.
"Yes, my love. I would like to know a little more about my queen"
he stated.

I sighed then spoke.
" My mom once told that I need to stand tall,proud and elegant but she never told me that standing like that will cause people to hate me. My dad told me that I was born to saw the skies but he never told me how lonely and scary it was to saw these skies alone. They told me that I shouldn't let people get into my head but they didn't tell me that people always manages to get into your head. They told me that loving someone whose made for you is beautiful but they never told me that loving someone who doesn't the same hurts. I realised these things was the day I started to experience this. In school children used to look at me strangely because of the way I stood. I excelled well in school, college even in things royality and I used to given the honour of representing my family in alot of meetings, it felt lonely and scary because as much as I was making my family, I had to be the  one to catch me if I fell. I felt happy when I found my soulmate but he rejected me, everytime I tired to get close to him, it just made things worse, sometimes he gave me mixed signals that were confusing and one day we broke the bound and went separate ways. All my life I've been told sugar coated words and I had to face the harshness of reality all by myself. I miss my parents Evan even though they never told me about the harsh things about life " I stated softly.

🌙🌙🌙

"But look at the bright side of your life Ana! Life has given you a chance to love, I know that I can't change anything that happened in the past but I promise you my love forever"
he said making my heart flatter.

"I…Evan"
I was lost for words.
"Forever? "
he asked holding my hands close to his face.
"Forever more"
I said going closer to his hands.

We broke the position after a while.
" King Leo has offered us help but since everything here is built, I rejected it"
he stated calmly.
"Okay but why are you telling me this? "
I asked in confusion.

"You're my Queen"
he said with a smirk.
"I'm not your Queen Evan!  We are not married as yet! "
I stated
Way to kill the mood Analine Jacobs!

"Maybe but you'll still be my queen no matter what"
he said smiling.

Hey guys!!

When I wrote that "My told me saw the skies…" parts I was listening to Shadow by Suga of BTS.

Their single that is in English,Dynamite!  I just can't stop listening to it!!!

Yes I listen to k-pop I'm proud of listening to these boys but mostly I'm proud of been an ARMY, I mean these boys has made it so far due to their hard work and dedication to themselves and their fans.

ARMY's around the world knows that both BTS and ARMY's laughed, cried and shared the best moments together...

Anyways… I hope that you enjoyed this chapter!  Yeah I know I said that before but just go with the flow!! 

Please do vote comment and share!!!