Lena's face paled, recognizing the piece of weaponized metal. Lex had shown her the blueprints of that suit years before he died, promising her that when he finished it she would be the second person to try it out. After him, of course. He told her he had given up on the project after a couple of months. He looked so disappointed that Lena had believed him.

"Lena, please go." Kara turned to look at her, letting her guard down for a second.

That second was enough for Lillian. In a flash, she leapt forward and punched Kara in the face hard enough to get her to drop to the ground.

Lena backtracked, her hands fumbled for something in her pockets, but Lillian seemed to ignore her completely. She would've rolled her eyes, thinking that her mother had forgotten her again, but a few of the robots left the fight with Kara and turned to look at her. She snapped out of her trance and sprinted, dodging the blasts. The robots were faster than she was and one of the shots grazed her shoulder.

Lena dodged behind the roof's mechanical room. She yelled out in pain as she dropped to her knees and a hand shot up to touch the wound. She winced when her finger made contact with the burned skin and she nearly fainted when she felt flesh. Tears burned her eyes but she blinked them away forcefully. She put her hand back into her pocket and she finally came out with glowing spheres. They were so small that it almost rolled off her palm. Still clenching her teeth, she got up. She immediately fell back down when the robots started firing again. She tried to stay hidden but the bots found her within seconds. She forced herself onto her feet again, running out of the way. The robots gained on her quickly and they all simultaneously fired a shot. She tried to pick up her pace and she was able to avoid getting hit directly, hitting the ground right behind her instead. The impact threw her to the ground and she slammed a knee onto the ground.

Lena yelled out in pain so loudly that Kara heard her from the other side of the roof. Kara clenched her jaw in anger and focused on her fight with Lillian even more intensely.

Lena cursed loudly and stayed still on the ground, waiting for the robots to come forward. When she saw that they were right in front of her, she took aim and pelted them with the spheres she had taken out of her pockets. They were all easy shots and she hit them all from pointblank. The spheres made contact with the metal and stuck to them. Within seconds, all six of them froze up and static flowed through them. Lena let out a huge sigh of relief as the robots collapsed onto the roof, but her relieved smile faded when she heard six more decompressing themselves.

Kara kept the original robot in the corner of her eye, anticipating its every move. She heard commotion in the background and her eyes flickered over to Lena to make sure she wasn't hurt too badly. She hadn't been too into this fight after hearing Lena yell out and she paid for being distracted. She was able to shake Lena out of her mind for a while and she countered Lillian's attacks easily. Another loud clang made her turn her head towards Lena and she saw that at least ten of the robots were at Lena's feet.

Lillian was able to knock Kara into the air while she was distracted. Kara grunted and refocused her attention on Lillian and her power suit. She quickly readjusted herself and was about to charge when Lillian's suit made a clicking sound. The L crest on Lillian's suit disappeared and a green glow replaced it. She fired out the Kryptonite and the impact pushed back Kara a few feet but she was still standing. The force was more than she had ever felt but she was still alive, thanks to the Kryptonite shield Lena made her. For a second, Kara felt how strong the Kryptonite was and was afraid that the shield would crack but it didn't. Still, holding up against so much force slowly drained her and her next attack was far from what she wanted.

Kara activated her heat vision and it hit Lillian's chest but she barely budged. She zoomed by her multiple times, trying to confuse her. Lillian stumbled a bit from the weight of her suit in the confusion. Suddenly, Kara hit her with so much force that it dented the metal. Lillian shot through the air and slammed into the ground. Kara heard her groan and she let out a small sigh, hoping she would stay down. She was horrified when she saw that dozens more robots had appeared behind her. She started to fire them down but more and more kept popping up, coming out faster than she could destroy them. Kara managed to take out nearly half of the robots but many were able to dodge her attacks.