Ch.2 hey hey hey

Y/n was walking up the driveway to his house until he heard his mothers and someone elses laugh.

Y/n: Who the hell could mom have over , i dont think she has any friends that come over?

Y/n opens the front door of the L/n residence.

Y/n shouting: Hey mom im back!

Elizabeth: We're in the living room sweetie!

Y/n could just make out what his mother was saying and goes to the living room . He opens the door to see his mother and two other men with her .

Elizabeth: How was college today ?

Y/n totally forgot that he didn't go today. Y/n started to stutter.

Y/n: o-oh eh h it was g-good.... ya k now computer stuff a and that .... hhhe.

Elizabeth looks at y/n weirdly .

Elizabeth: Erm okay well i'd like you to meet advol muhammad and Joseph Joestar!

Advol: Nice two meet you Y/n.

Y/n: nice to meet ya two dude.

Y/n looks over to Joseph waiting for him to say something.

Joseph: Oh yeah! Nice to see you y/n.

Joseph puts out his hand for y/n to shake it. When y/n takes joseph's hand , Joseph was taking back by the strongness of y/n's hand.

Y/n: You okay dude ?

Joseph: Yeah im fine

Elizabeth: Aren't you gonna tell y/n who you actually are joseph?

Elizabeth wears a smug grin as joseph gulps down.

Joseph: Uh yeah of course i am!

Of course Y/n is very confused by this.

Y/n: Eh?

Joseph: Well you see y/n i am you'r dad .

Y/n: yeah yeah like hell you are..

Joseph: What ?!?!? im serious !

Y/n: whatever old man.

Elizabeth sighs at her son.

Elizabeth: He's telling the truth y/n he is you'r father.

Y/n thinking: mom wouldn't lie about something like this so that means....

An intense aura comes down upon Joseph.

Joseph: oh no...

Joseph looks over to see y/n with a glint in his eye's and before he knew it Joseph was being strangled by y/n.

Y/n: Γαμώτο! Αφήνοντας τη μαμά μόνη της για να με μεγαλώσει! Θα σας ξεπεράσω το ζωντανό σκατά (I apologise if any of the Greek is wrong I'm not really learning it right now and I forgot most of it).

Elizabeth: Y/n please stop

Y/n: sorry mom

Joseph gets back put.

Joseph: If I knew I was going to be hit not once but twice I would have came prepared...

Y/n: hmm....

Advol: We should probaly get going soon Joseph.

Joseph: Ah yes that would be handy. Well anyway y/n I would like for you to come with us to Japan and meet you'r nephew.

Y/n: ......

Joseph: ........

Y/n: why should i comr with you joseph , i mean like after 21 years of not being here and then out of the blue , 'oh hey im you'r father well let's go to japan together ! '

Joseph: hmmm that's a good point you'r making there son.

Outside the living room.

Elizabeth has her ear to the door.

Elizabeth whispering: come on y/n .....

Advol whispering: miss.L/n i thought you want y/n to stay? where you lying about that ?

Elizabeth whispering: yeah i think it be good if y/n left the country maybe explored the world try different cultures . Being stuck in greece for 21 years of you'r life isn't exactly ideal , ya know.

Advol whispering: I have to agree with you on that miss.L/n.

Back with y/n and Joseph.

After 5 minutes of trying to get y/n to agree to go to japan with them.....

Y/n: Fine i'll go with you...

Joseph: Super! Well get you'r stuff we're going in a few hours !!

Y/n: NANI ?????

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

Seems like Joseph convinced y/n to come with him.
but i'd he make the right decision on wanting y/n to come with him , could y/n die in the span of 2 months ?

guess we'll just have to find out won't we ?

Byeee

❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎

UPDATE SCHEDULE : ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK . MOSTLY WEEKENDS . WEST EUROPEAN TIME.