don't worry I got u I got u

Começar do início

Sangwoo got up from his seat and headed towards the library entrance and there he saw Mela in her school uniform.

( just imagine she's wearing winter clothes )

She looked shy and a bit cold. Sangwoo smiled at her " there you are, you look cold come here this way, it's okay take your coat off, it very warm inside the library "
He escorted her inside as she walked in towards their table.

" take a seat " Mela took a seat at the end of the table as Sangwoo sat beside her.

" give it back! Dan! " Kim shouted as Dan looked through his phone messages with a smirk on his face.

Sangwoo glared at them secretly before glancing back at Mela " don't mind them "

Mela smiled shyly looking at her lap before she got out her math book to show Sangwoo her math subjects. And handed it so Sangwoo.

" alright let's take a look " Sangwoo took it and flipped the pages analyzing the topics.

" calculus! How do you find calculus? Is it hard? Or medium "

Mela mouthed the words " very hard "

" I need to know something before we start, how good are you with the basics? "

Mela blushed in embarrassment making Sangwoo know the answer to his question.

" you're not really good at math at all aren't you? " Sangwoo teased playfully. Mela laughed silently of course while she scratched the side of her head.

" don't worry I got u I got u " he flipped the pages  chuckling and started teaching her the basics.

Time flew, they studied for 2 hours and now it was time to go.

Mela wrote thank you in her Notebook for Sangwoo to understand. He smiled at her rubbing her head like a kitten.

She blushed embarrassed, that wasn't expected at all. They all walked out of the library and out of the college ready to go.

" let's go to the karaoke " Jieun said excited wrapping her arms around sangwoo's arm.

As the rest of the group walked behind them.

" are you going home darling? " Barbra asked Mela. Mela nodded before she was startled by someone's arm wrapped around her shoulders.

It was Dan's " why don't you come with us? We're headed to the karaoke, you'll have fun~ "

Mela wasn't comfortable with his arm around her like that also he was leaning his face too much.