"You so pretty Toota." I laughed.

I picked her up and we walked down stairs seeing my mama still sleep in her room .

I sent her a text telling her I was taking Aries to eat and to the park .

We really finna go meet up with my dad and eat.

I picked her up and zipped her coat up before zipping mine too .

I put her in her car seat and strapped her in .

"My tablet." She whined .

"Here , it's right here." I pulled it out her diaper bag and sat her diaper bag beside her .

I got in the car and drove off going to IHOP . Blasting the heat since it was so cold .

"Aries." I looked at her through the mirror.

"Hm?" She kept her focus on her tablet.

"Don't tell mama about what we doing okay?"

"Okay." She nodded .

"I'm for real Toota."

"Okaayyy." She huffed .

"Don't get smart girl." I laughed as I pulled into the IHOP.

We got in and got seated and he texted me telling me he was almost here .

"Here." I gave Toota her coloring page after sitting her in the the high chair .

"Thank you." She smiled and she grabbed her crayons .

I smiled just looking at her .

I felt like she looked like our dad more than me , I looked like my daddy and Aries look like me but she got a lot more of his features.

He never seen her , I sent him a picture when she first was born but he hasn't seen her since .

She never asked about her dad , probably cause she was only 3 so she don't understand .

My mama too scared to get a DNA test . She think our daddy gone get back with her but if Aries turn out not to be his , he won't .

Her mindset is childish and she won't get help with her drinking problem .

Our daddy walked in and I smiled standing up as he walked over .

I hugged him and he sat down just staring at Aries .

"What's yo name?" He asked her .

"I Aries." She pointed to herself .

"Aries?" He laughed . "Okay." He nodded .

"What's you name?" She asked pointing at him .

"My name is Trell , Montrell."

"Trell." She nodded and she kept coloring .

"How old is she?" He asked .

"Three."

"And talking like that? She smart." He laughed looking at her .

"Hi , can I start you guys off with some drinks?"

"Can I get orange juice?" My daddy asked .

"Ew." I laughed . "I want a sprite."

"And for the little one."

"Aries you want apple juice?"

"Mhm." She nodded .

"Apple juice."

"She is just too cute." The waiter smiled . "Okay I'll be back with your drinks."

"Toota , look real quick."

"Hm?" She looked up .

"This your dad." She told her .

"Dad?"

"Yea." I nodded .

"Mama said I not have dad."

My mouth dropped , I couldn't believe she really told her that .

"She so childish." He shook his head . "Ima get custody of her , she not finna keep her away from me."

"Please do . Every time I get home from work , Aries need a bath . She ain't ate all day , mama leave her there by herself . Her diaper be full it's just a lot." I shook my head . "The neighbor called CPS on her but they ain't take her."

"Called CPS for what?"

"Cause Aries went outside with nothing but a diaper on , mama was gone and Myra was looking for some food." I shook my head .

"Wow." He sighed .

The lady came with our drink and sat them on the table .

"Are you ready to order?"

"Yea." I nodded .

After we ordered our food she walked away and we continued to talk .

We sat and ate , Aries talked to him . I felt like she warmed up to him but now she would start asking about him more often and she might slip up and say the wrong thing while I'm gone.

After we ate , he gave me and Toota a hug and we went our separate ways .

I went to pick my check up and I cashed it knowing Aries needed some stuff so we went to Target .

I got her some more diapers as she laid down in the cart with a pillow under her .

I got her some outfits , hoodies , more sippy cups and a couple toys .

We went to footlocker and I got her two pairs of shoes before we headed back home .

"Sissy."

"Yes."

"I poop." She tugged on her diaper .

"It's time to get you potty trained." I said as we pulled up to the house .

Of course our mama wasn't home .

Won't be back for another two days if she with that dude .

─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────

Okay I like this but anywho I need a male faceclaim .

What's y'all thoughts on this ? And what y'all think gone happen ?

I didn't proof read , so excuse any mistakes .