twelve

Emman POV

Can I call this day my unlucky day? Why?

Early in the morning I received a call that one of our clients wanted to re do the project since he's not satisfied with the outcome.

Shit!

After I finished solved the problem of our clients. A woman barged in my office with my P.A behind her back whose calling her to stop. But this woman head or shall I say face is hard as stone.

Double shit!

"What are you doing here Kimberly!" I said out loud. I am not in the mood for her stupid flirting to me.

"Babe! I miss you!" She said while she walked towards me trying to be sexy.

Six years has passed but this woman still can't get it. She's the same woman that I hook up in the club when my wife Natalie witness us.

I grab my hair in frustration since I don't know anymore how to avoid her  since she can't get it whatever I said to her.

"I told you what happened in the past will never be happen again. I am married and what happened between us was a mistakes. So get out before I call my security!" I told her angrily

"I know, how many times you told me about that your married but I didn't see your wife. I think your just making excuse!" She whined at me

"That's it! Tiffany call the security. I don't care if you drag her or whatever. I don't want to see her ever again in my office understand???" Tiffany nod at me. Then the security drag Kimberly out of my office.

Thank God!

After that I spend my day with meetings and signing some important papers in my desk.

Yes! After my dad retired from being the CEO of the company three years ago, me and Daniel replace him. Although some days that it's too early to retire but my dad wants to give his time to my mom. And my mom actually retired from handling the hospital business and give it to Arabella my older sister.

Then suddenly, someone barged again my door. I can hear from secretary voice pleading for that intruder to stop. I raised my head and I swear my heart stop beat for a moment there.

Natalie....

My wife.....

She's here...

I immediately stood up from where I sitted and approached her. I lift my hand trying to touch her arm but she step forward to avoid me. I blink many times afraid that this might a dream. But no! She's here!

"Your here!" I said in smiling form like an idiot.

I try to grab her hand but she dodge me then I jump into her making stumbled backward. I hugged her like my life depends on it. She try to pry my arms around her but no I stood still. How can I let her go?

"I miss you so much sweetheart!" I told her as I can't stop the tears drop from my eyes. I nozzle my nose to inhale her scent. She still the same Natalie, I know her scent is sweet as strawberry.

"Let go Emman!" She said to me and she try to escape from my hold again. Never!

"Why did you leave me?" I asked her while my head resting on her shoulder. My hands caressing her long black hair. So she changed her hair color but for me she's still the same Natalie, my wife!

"Emman, let go. I need to talk to you!" She said. I head her plea and I guide her towards the couch and make her sit next to me.

"What are we going to talk?" I akse her while my eyes can't leave her face. I am still staring her like creep.

"I need the divorce certificate. Something went wrong in my file, in the file stated that I still married to you but I think it's wrong, six years ago we both signed the papers right?" She said to me. I noticed that her eyes doesn't twinkle anymore when she talked to me. Did I don't have effect on her anymore?

Divorce? She wants it now? That word stab my heart a million pieces now.

"Why do you need it?" I asked her.

Please don't tell me you have someone else!

"I just need it!" She told me softly.

"Do you have someone else?" I asked her

"What kind of question is that Emman? I don't think I need to answer that. Where is the divorce certificate, I really need it!" She snapped at me.

But before I could answer her my door once again open revealing my little fairy. I mean my little niece, Anna she's one of Arabella twin daughters. I bet Ashley is in Daniel office since Anna is her with me.

"Uncle!!!" My little fairy said as she dive to me and good thing, I have good reflexes I catch her on time.

She's close to me and every time she have free time all she want is to come here in my office. I didn't mind though, I love my niece so much like my own.

I kissed her cheeks lovingly and she turn towards to Natalie, noticing her.

"Who is she?" My niece voice asked.

From the corner of eyes, I saw how Natalie spread wide. I know she like kids very much.

"Oh Natalie this is my cute, beautiful princess niece Anna. Anna this is your aunt Natalie, my wife!" I introduce them.

"Really?" Anna eyes grow wide and I saw Natalie eyes do the same.

"Hello, your so beautiful and pretty!" Natalie said to her.

"Really? Prettier than you?" My niece asked her. Natalie laughed at her. She nodded her head

"Yes! Of course!" Natalie said.

"I don't think so, your pretty like my mom. Your have nice and beautiful hair too. Can I comb it with my brush? I promise it's clean!" Anna said cutely.

"Sure!" Aww she smile to my niece again. How I miss that smile.

Anna immediately jump in her lap and Natalie shock by her sudden move.

Looking at them, I feel like I have my own family. I will be damn if I let her go again. Never!