Ch. 2 [ Encounter ]

Start from the beginning

B A N G

All that could be heard around the radius was a fire of a gun shot.

Dazai was watching from above the entire time with shock in his eyes. "Chuu-"

"Yeah Dazai?" Chuuya looked back at him with a smirk.

Chuuya had froze the GSS soldier's gun in place and was now aiming towards the ceiling.

The soldier was trembling. Eyes closed, stiff and almost looked as if about to cry. Chuuya leaned into his face a little bit and the soldier began to open his eyes just so slightly.

"Id-ee-it"  (A/N : He's saying idiot but super slow like he's taunting him lol)

Chuuya then used full force and pounded him in the stomach with his foot. Leaving the man to crumple up on the floor in pain, and even passed out unconscious from the unbearable pain.

"Well done Chuuya!" Dazai came up behind him patting him on the head and giving a little laugh.

"Hey! Don't touch me!"

Chuuya's irritated expression quickly faded.

"Didn't you say there was two more other GSS smugglers?"

"Oh yeah, there is. But they are no where to be found. It wouldn't make sense for them to just disappear when they're comrades are in trouble, and they were still actively loading up the goods from the truck and would have taken the two cargo guard soldiers back with them.

"Your point?"

"They are still here. We need to investigate. This may be a trap."

Chuuya sighed and looked down annoyed. "Fine..whatever you say Dazai, your plans always end up working out in the end anyway.."

"Great \^\\O\\^/ !! now follow me,"

Dazai led Chuuya to one of the doors the smugglers were using to bring items in and out to load up their truck.

"This is the spot I saw them entering and leaving from above. Let's go check it out." Both looked at each other and nodded before making their way out the door. 

"You go that way I'll go this way."
"Got it."

-

[Five minutes of searching later]

"Nothing over here." Dazai said a little let down.

"Nothing over here either-"

Huh?

There was a tan pick up truck parked along side the warehouse that was slightly hidden behind a stack of oil drum cans.

Dazai followed up behind Chuuya

"So..what is it?" Dazai asked a little hesitant.

"It's a pick up truck..but it wasn't here when we got here though. Do you remember it being here?"

Dazai shook his head. "No, no I don't..wait I think there's something in it."

There was a potato sack covering the back of the truck in an "M" shape.

Both of them slowly walked closer to the vehicle.

"WELL Chuuya, YOU can do the honors of removing the cloth from the truck. As you can see I am not able too. My arm is broken." Dazai said with a smug smile.

"Ugh. Whatever. You make me do the dirty work whatever the occasion is." Chuuya said annoyed.

Then the air became thick and tense.

Chuuya let out a deep breath closed his eyes, and then placed his hand cloth.

3...

2..

1.

NOW!!!

Chuuya yanked the cloth over. With the cloth and hand still, he slowly opened his eyes.

The 3 thing things that were uncovered in the back of this truck, stood out like a sore thumb.

A Pink Haired
A Grey Haired
And a Timer.

That was counting down.

———————————-

A/N : Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter :) I'm sorry for any spelling and grammar mistakes 👁👁