64.| Lust Confessions

Your POV

After what had happened... Yibin took me to stay at a hotel, while a doctor would come and check up on me. It was said that I had a slight trauma, but nothing too serious. Oh, and I was also underweight too. 

Once the news got out and the police had taken Ziyi away, it came to my attention that none of his family members knew what was happening, he even lied to my own family, saying he was taking me on vacation and had given them a large sum of money prior. 

To think he had gone through so much trouble just to keep me hostage. But it turns out... he had his own issues. Which quite frankly, I feel guilty about.

He was diagnosed with a disorder, something called "Obsessive Love Disorder". Where they might think they are in love with someone, which leads them to be controlling, even frustrated when things don't go their way...

Like that one time. Ziyi tried to come on to me, but I refused, he wanted to force himself... But thankfully he didn't. But as time goes on, it gets worse if not treated.

"Yuejia?"

"Yuejia?"

"Huh?! Yibin." I looked up and met his eyes. 

He came over to the bed and crawled in beside me. "You have something on your mind, princess?"

"No..."

"Don't lie to me now. Your face shows it all." He mumbles.

I chuckle slightly. 

How dumb of me to think like that.

"I just thought about Ziyi... and how pitiful he is." I answered honestly. 

As soon as Yibin heard those words come out of my mouth, he quickly sat up and stared at me. 

"Princess." He sternly says. "You have nothing to do with that monster, he doesn't deserve for you to even feel pity towards him. You should stop thinking about the past too. Everything from here on out will be better."

I nodded, as he caress my cheek softly. 

"Vin."

"Hm?"

"It's so nice to be back in your embrace..." I looked into his eyes, leaned in and kissed him gently. "I really mean it."

He smiles back and nods. "It's nice to have you here to, princess."

I rested my head on his chest and nuzzled slightly against him as he wraps his left arm around me. 

We stayed like that for a little while. It was really lovely just to stay like that. 

But, as we laid there, Yibin's fingers began to travel up, then down, and even further down.  He slipped into my panties. I gasped and quietly as I grasped onto his shirt. 

"Vin-ah... p-please be gentle." 

"Don't worry, love. I will." He assures. 

And he was, he was extra careful and gentle towards me. Making sure that I was okay, and that he wasn't making me uncomfortable. 

To be completely honest, this has been the most considerate he has ever been whenever we have sex. 

It turned me on even more. 

"Aha, Vin.." I breathlessly called out his name. 

"What's wrong?" 

I giggled at his concerned look. "Vin... I want to be on top." I blushed hard confessing to him. But he just smiled warmly back before switching positions.

I was now on top, while he lied under me. He held onto my hands and kissed the back on my hand. 

"Go ahead, babygirl." 

Oh, god. Hearing his voice like that just makes me go insane. 

I began to move, but because I wasn't used to being in this position, I wasn't sure if he was feeling good too.

His facial expressions were giving me mix information. 

"Aha, oh, baby. Princess... go slower." He grunts. "...That's it, baby. You're getting it. Aha."

His voice... I can't anymore. His voice turns me on too much.

"V-Vin-ah... I'm close." I said, trying to catch my breath. 

Yibin quickly sat up, wrapped his arms around me as his lips placed against my breast. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck, while my fingers gripped his hair. 

"Ah-ah. Yibin... I'm-"

"It's okay. It's okay. Do it." He mumbles against my skin.

We both came at the same time. As we both breathed heavily, I slowly moved away and looked at him. His eyes glistened beautifully. 

"I love you."

"Me too, princess."

Yibin slowly falls back while still holding me tightly in his arms. I rested on top of him as we both drifted off to sleep. 

__________

After a few hours passed, I woke up to him still laying next to me. I laid on my stomach and rested my chin on the palm of my hand. 

My fingers traced his features; starting from his face, down to his collarbone, then stopping at his abs.

"Hmm? Your awake?"

"Yeah, did you sleep well?" I asked him.

He stretches his arms in the air before bringing them back down, only just to pull me back into his embrace. My back was facing him. He starts placing gentle, yet sloppy kisses trailing down my back. 

I shivered from his actions. 

"When did you become so romantic?" I chuckled. 

He stops and chuckles back. "I've always been romantic-"

"No. You've always been the dominant one. You actually let me be on top, on my own consent." I said. 

Yibin went back to kissing my back, but this time starting from below, and going up. As he was getting near my nape, he stops and leans in close to my ear and whisper. 

"Because you were never the dominant type, but hearing you say that last night... really told me something else." 

I quickly turned myself over to face him and wrapped my arms around his torso. "Whatever." I said back, only just to make him laugh.

"Hey, Yibin."

"Yes?"

"What are going to do with your mother? She clearly doesn't accept me."

Yibin kissed the top of my head and sighed. "Don't worry. I'll deal with her. After all, I'm her only son. She'll have to say yes at one point. I won't lie to you. This isn't going to be easy. But I won't give up."

Hearing him say that gave me assurance in our future.

"Hey." He starts. "Let's go take a shower."

Before I could make any decisions, he picked me up and carried me into the bathroom. 

I saw the excitement in his eyes, which only made me happier. 

Which got me thinking. This man. He is my future.

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!

How was this steamy chapter. Lol, it was barely steamy. But i found it cute. Also, did you see what i did with the title? Lust confessions, love confessions. Get it? *wink wink* lol

Thank you for reading!

VOTE/COMMENT!!

-jae<3