💕

Nick was waiting on the sets of Get To Know The Stars with Will Smith. He was going to go up with another star, but he didn't know who it was yet.

"Hey

"Hey. Nick Jonas, right ? I am such a big fan !" came a voice behind Nick.

Nick turned around to see a brunette girl with beautiful eyes smiling brightly at him.

"Hey thanks

"Hey thanks. Um, I think I know you from somewhere ? Where have I seen you ?" said Nick.

Before the girl could speak, an assistant came and said, "Guys, you're on.."

The two nodded as they heard Will's voice from the stage.

"Hello guys ! Welcome to Get To Know The Stars with me, your host, Will Smith !"

There was a round of claps.

"So, today we have very special guests. Please welcome, the very hot and handsome, the musical superstar, the one and only, Nick Jonas !"

Nick entered the stage and the crowd cheered and clapped. Nick did a small salute to the crowd, hugged Will and sat down on the couch.

"Now, she is beautiful, young and extremely talented. The young YouTuber managed to steal our hearts with her vlogs, challenges, her songs and of course, advices. Please welcome, the one and only, the very beautiful, April Hayden !"

April entered the stage, smiling and waved at the crowd, highfived Will, before sitting down beside Nick.

"Of course. She is April Hayden, the famous YouTuber." whispered Nick to himself.

"So, we're gonna play a few games, that'll tell us about our fav stars. So, let's get this thing started !" finished Will.

The crowd erupted in cheers and claps.

"So, the first game will be the Ring of Truths. Here, I'll ask you both some questions which you have to answer truthfully. The one to surrender first, will lose. Okay ?"

The both nodded.

"Now, when was the first time you both realised that you wanna do what you do ?"

"Well, me and my bros, I don't know. It kind of came to us. Joe's an amazing singer and Kevin literally knows how to play every musical instrument. It was kind of a team work..and we just went with the flow.." said Nick.

"Okay. What about you, April ?"

"Um, I don't know either. I mean, I used to love the vlogs that few people used to post on YouTube and it was pretty cool. And, to be honest, I kinda practiced making vlogs on my own, just for fun, but then it kind of hit me. So, I was like, 'I like making vlogs, so why not post them on YouTube ?' But, whatever I am now, was a big thing for me, and people supported me, so, I kept on going, I guess." said April.

"Great ! Now, when did you both have your first kiss ?"

"Uh..I think it was, when I was doing Jonas, or before that.." said Nick.

"Uh..I didn't have mine one yet.." said April, shyly.

"Oh God ! Babygirl, I hope your first kiss is way better than mine !" said Will as everyone laughed.

The interview went on, and Nick and April got to know each other better. They laughed with each other and pulled each other's legs. They were having so much fun. After the interview, they exchanged phone numbers, and parted their way.

It was a good interview after all....