Chapter 29

All Might:If you don't mind y/n I have one more question for you if you don't mind? Although feel free not to answer if you don't want to...

Y/n:Then go ahead... ask away...

All Might:What does it mean to be a hero to you y/n? 

Y/n:That is a tough question but not because I can't answer but rather...there are so many possible answers...I feel like as a hero you should protect as many people as you can,now to many that means beating the villain but realistically...that won't always happen so sometimes being a hero means saying behind and buying time while others get away...to some that is considered "losing" but to me that is peak humanity in person...the willingness the lose something themselves to protect many...

All Might nods his head

All Might:Well said y/n...what you said won't be shared by anyone from me...I appreciate you willing to tell me...

He walks out of his office,then outside

Y/n:I can wait to go home and sleep...

Umm I don't think so...

Y/n:What are you talking about?

Finals exams are coming up and I'm gonna help you study!

Y/n:Okay Cortana...jokes over now...

I'm serious y/n! You're really smart but during the final exam I'm going to have to temporarily leave you...

Y/n:Buts it not for like...another week right?

Exactly! But with such an important influence on your future I suggest we take it seriously! 

Y/n:Really? 

And I can say that because you're class president you are going to be looked for as guidance to help the others!

Y/n face palms

I'll bring you to your room now...

He is transported into his room

Y/n:Fine...

He grabs everything he needs to study and sits down at a desk in his room

Y/n just stares at his desk emotionless

You know what y/n? I'm sorry...go ahead and go to sleep...I was wrong...

Y/n:No Cortana...you're right...I should be taking this more seriously...

Are you sure y/n?

Y/n:Yes...

She exits his body and smiles at him

Cortana: Great! Then I'd like to help and aid you in studying! 

Y/n:Great! I have the smartest person in the world to help me and you know the best part? Free of charge...

Cortana blushes slightly 

Cortana:Come on...lets just help you study...I think an hour of solid studying should do...

They start to study but they go on for a bit longer than planned and study for about an hour and a half

Y/n has fallen asleep in his chair

Cortana:What am I gonna do with you?

He starts to slump to the side as he falls out the chair

Cortana quickly catches him but can only use one hand due to the rest of her body not being to physically touch things