Chapter 38

Okay y/n I have good news,we beat him! Now I have slightly worse news...

Lay it on me...

Unfortunately I may have miscalculated a bit...

You forgot to carry a one or something?

No,I just forgot to tell you that your legs are going to give out on you...

What? When?

Y/n drops to the ground as Cortana exits his body

Cortana:Right about now...

She helps him up and places his arm over her shoulder

Y/n:I hate not being able to stand...

Cortana:Well that's why you're leaning on me you moron...

Y/n:Right, thanks...

Cortana:Please forgive me on my incompetence to let you know something so simple...

Y/n:Hey we won that fight right? You did perfect just like you always are and do...

Cortana smiles at him

Y/n:How long will it be before my legs are good to go again?

Cortana:A few minutes but I'd advise a few extra beyond that just to be sure...

Y/n:Yea me too...

Y/n hears Mandalay in his head using her quirk

Mandalay:All students of Class A and B are now allowed to use their quirks to defend and attack against hostiles...

Y/n:You mean we haven't been able to do that this whole time?

Cortana:Perhaps everyone as allowed only to use their quirks for recreational use but not to fight...this could not have been expected...

Y/n:I'll never understand these rules...what about the guy I just fought? Was I supposed to just let him kill Kota?

Cortana:No y/n you weren't and I'm always gonna be by your side in whatever choice you make...because I know you'll make the right ones...

Y/n:So what should be our first plan of action, we're on this cliff so we kind of have an overview...

They both walk over a bit as Cortana thinks for a bit

Cortana:There are a few things, the fire,the gas and other villains that may not have quirks as distracting...both the gas and the fire will make it hard to breathe but the gas is closer so we should head there first...

Y/n:Are we going to find the person causing it...

Cortana:Precisely...you've heard of the eye of the hurricane right? We'll just need to get to the center and take out the person...

Y/n:Sounds good...

Cortana:It should give everyone a zone to retreat to...how are your legs feeling? Ready to move?

Y/n:Yea but I like leaning on you...

Cortana laughs a bit

Cortana:Maybe after all this we can do something like this but right now we need to not only protect Class A but Class B...

Y/n:Alright...

She goes in his head

We should be able to slide down...