Normal Night

Show me some love!
Check out my Oscar Diaz writings!
Enjoy xoxo
~

"Fez! Baby, wake up." You groan as you lightly shake his side,"Someone's at the door." You inform him as the beating continues. The two of you accustomed to people knocking on your door at all hours, and even though your boyfriend always reminded his customers to not pop up announced, it still happened. People needed their fix.

"Fucking bullshit." He smacks as he throws the comforter off of his body and sits up quickly,"Fucking 2 in the morning...I bet you it's Markie's ass."

"It usually is." You say with a yawn before pulling the blanket higher up on your body, already missing your boyfriend's body heat,"Just hurry up, it's already cold." You smile lazily at him, watching as he pulls a pair of sweats over his boxers.

"I'll be right back baby girl." He sighs, grabbing the gun off the nightstand and putting it in the back of his waistband. Ashtrays voice coming over the walkie talkie moments later.

"Aye, y'all gonna answer that shit or do I have to?" He barks,"Cause if I go do it someone's getting their head blown off."

"Tell his ass to shut the fuck up and stay in his room." Fez chuckles before exiting the bedroom and heading to the front door.

"Chill out." You laugh after you scramble for the other walkie,"Go back to bed, your brothers already going." You add, throwing the device to the side when you get no response. You huff and lay back down, barley making out the voices in the living room as you try to listen in. It wasn't until you hear your usually quiet Fez's voice raise that you jump out of the bed and run out into the hallway, nearly trampling over Ashtray who had the same idea as you. The two of you peek around the corner, your little protector strapped with a gun of his own as he stands next to you.

"Man, get the fuck out my house. I ain't fronting you shit, you either got the cash or you don't." Fez's says irritated,"Look, just go. You bout to get me heated, you already over here banging on my door and waking my girl up. I told you about that shit, I'm bout to quit selling to yo ass for real."

"Come on Fez, I'll have the money in the morning." The older gentleman pleads,"I just need the pills man. Just give them to me."

"Nah, no cash means no pills." Your boyfriend shrugs,"Get yo high ass out my house now."

"Y/N. Ash." He smiles as he steps around Fez when he takes notice of the two of you,"Help me out here."

"Don't walk around here like you own this shit." Fez's snaps as he grabs him by the back of his shirt, you and Ashtray now stepping into the living room.

"Just swing by the store tomorrow with the cash. Ain't shit free around here." Little Fez says as he goes to open the front door,"On some real shit though, keep waking my ass up in the middle of the night and we gone have problems. Problems you ain't gonna like."

"Markie don't be pissing off your supplier." You try to reason with him as he gets tossed outside. Both brothers warning him about what would happen if he came back tonight,"Go home to your wife and get some sleep! It'll do you good."  You shout out before spinning on your heel and walking back to the comfort of your room, letting them have a moment alone to talk about business. Not that they wouldn't talk about it in front of you but you didn't care enough to stick around and listen seeing as it was the middle of the night. You enter the room and switch on the floor lamp before grabbing the rolling tray Fez made for you as a part of your birthday gift last year. After grabbing the necessary items you plop yourself down on to the mattress and get to work on the blunt.

"Shit girl you read my mind." You hear a minute or so later, followed by some shuffling around the room before the spot next to you sinks in,"Fucking pill heads man, shit stresses me out." Fez complains as you glance over at him and blow him a quick kiss.

"I'm sorry baby." You offer sincerely,"This is gonna make you feel better though." You smile,"Ta da!" You say as you hold up the blunt before crawling over and straddling him, his hands instinctively rubbing up and down your thighs as he leans back against the old wooden headboard.

"That my shit or yours?" He smirks as he watches you light it up.

"It's the one I took out of your back pack the other day." You admit with a goofy grin,"It's really good. You should get more of it...and isn't it our shit baby?" You challenge playfully, Fez letting out a little laugh before nodding in understanding.

"Nah you're right Angel, it's our shit. My fault." He corrects himself, not responding to him as you lean down to press your lips to his. The smoke you held being blown into his mouth before you sit back up and take another drag,"I love you girl." He says as he takes the blunt from you with a small smile.

"I know." You grin as you bring a hand up to hold the side of his face,"I love you more though."

"You must if you still sticking around after all the stuff you seen." He laughs as he blows out a cloud of smoke,"All these crazy nights and you still ain't run off."

"It's a normal night for me now." You reason nonchalantly.

"Normal night." He repeats with a chuckle.

"Mhm." You hum in agreement before once again bringing your lips to his. They may be crazy but every night with Fezco would always be worth sticking around.