Blood gultch blues

Start from the beginning

And the last person was a man in light blue armor, his name was

JAUNE

Neptune: we all look so cool! This must be one of those badass super soldier ones!

View laughed, but covered it up with a cough.

The scene opens up on Sun and Neptune standing on top of there base. Neptune turned to sun and spoke some legendary words

Neptune: hey.

Sun turned to look at his friend

Sun: Yeah?

Neptune: you ever wonder why we're here?

Yang laughed

Yang: those are some pretty deep words coming from your tiny brain Neptune!

Neptune: shut it bimbo!

Sun: It's one of life's greatest mysteries, why are we here? Are we the product of some cosmic coincidence, or is there a god watching over us, with a plan. I don't know man, but it keeps me up at night.

At first the Audience was silent, but soon the students erupted into laughter.

Coco: that was really deep for you sun!

Sun blushed in embarrassment

Sun: shut up!

At first Neptune was silent, but then he spoke in the most condescending tone possible.

Neptune: No I mean why are we here! In the middle of this canyon!

Sun cringed

Sun: Oh...

Neptune: what was all that god stuff?

Sun: nothing!

Neptune: you wanna talk about it?

Sun: No.

Neptune: you sure?

Sun: No.

Ren laughed

Ren: yeah sun you wanna talk about it?

Sun: Shut up!

Neptune: seriously though, why are we out here? As far as I can tell it's just a boxed canyon in the middle of nowhere!

Neptune pointed across the canyon to the blue base

Neptune: The only reason we built a red base here is because they built a blue base there! And the only reason they built a blue base there is because we built a red base here!

Summer: that seems pointless, it's just a canyon what's so special about it?

Tai: yeah they could just leave and nothing would happen!

Sun:  well yeah that's because we're fighting eachother.

Neptune: all I'm saying is if we pulled out today The blues would have two bases in the middle of a boxed in canyon, wopty-fucking-do.

Sun: what's up with that anyways. I signed up to fight some aliens, next thing I know masterchief blows up the whole covenant armada and now I'm stuck here fighting some blue guys!

Ozpin: why are they fighting each other? It dosent seem like that canyon has anything valuable in it.

View: nobody knows.

Weiss: they don't seem too keen on fighting the enemy. These guys are horrible soldiers!

Ruby: I'm sure there trying there best!

The camera pans over to a nearby ridge, where Jaune and Ren were listening in on the Reds conversation.

Ren: what are they doing?

Jaune looked down from his sniper at Ren

Jaune: what?

Ren: I said what are they doing?

Jaune sighed

Jaune: I'm getting so fucking sick of answering they question!

Ren: oh you have the fucking rifle I can't see shit so don't bitch at me cause I'm not gonna sit here and play with my dick!

Blake: that's some, vulgar, language.

Nora gasped

Nora: but renny snd Jaune are friends they would never curse at each other!

View: well these two hate each other.

Jaune: ok, ok. There just standing there and talking, that's all they ever do! That's what they were doing last week, that's what they were doing when you asked me five minutes ago!

Ren sighed and looked back down at them

Ren: what are they talking about?

Jaune: oh for fucks sake.

Cinder: this has to be the most boring one we've watched.

Mercury snickered

Mercury: I don't know it's pretty funny watching these idiots doing dumb stuff.

The camera cuts back to Neptune and Sun still talking

Sun: I mean talk about a waste of resources, we should be out there looking for new intelligent life, ya know fight them.

Neptune: no shit, that's why they should put us in charge.

Qrow looks up at his soldiers

Qrow: ladies get down here on the double!

Sun: oh shit, YES SIR!

Qrow: that's me? I'm a officer?

View: I guess you could say that. Now thats all for now, but we will he covering more of this world, a lot more.

Emerald: do we have a choice?

View: No